My bands new album - thy art is murder - streaming now

• Thread starter amarshism
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dooredge

Leatherneck
Reaction score
You guys going to throw this up as a digital album on Amazon too? I'm not an iTunes fan and have yet to give into their tyranny. ;)

Album sounds great though! Crushing:mf666:

amarshism

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm sure us and euro options will be available soon. Otherwise I believe it has leaked.

Quantumface

Reaction score
Sounds great. Heavy as fuck. I wish you guys still had the singer from the Infinite Death EP though.

natspotats

Reaction score
ive been listening to you guys for a few weeks now and I gotta say this is top notch brutality!

Reaction score
I'm not an iTunes fan and have yet to give into their tyranny.
a104.jpg

MobiusR

Thall, that is all
Reaction score
Dude this is my favorite deathcore album of the year! I love everything about it so far! Great shit as always!

Come to Vegas so can talk gear haha

amarshism

Reaction score
Album out today. Hopefully a us tour early next year and we should be able to mail out physical copies if they're not available very soon.

dooredge

Leatherneck
Reaction score
Album out today. Hopefully a us tour early next year and we should be able to mail out physical copies if they're not available very soon.

Hey, if you don't get this on Amazon, let me know how I may purchase a physical copy. I don't do the file sharing/torrent stealing bullshit & would rather send you the $ directly. Best of luck w/ the album, hope it brings much success! :metal:

')