My band's new single: Brain Bleed

• Thread starter ATRguitar91
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ATRguitar91

Reaction score
My band Awakening the Revenant just released a new single from our upcoming album. I'd love if y'all checked it out!

This is the first official song that features the final takes and has been fully mixed and mastered. We're a bunch of gear nerds so I can share any of the gear used.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ATRguitar91

Reaction score
For anyone wondering, I tracked DIs into my HX Stomp with my Ernie Ball JPX7 and the 8 string parts were my Kiesel Osiris 8. Guitars were then reamped through a JHS Bonsai feeding an FJA modded 6505. IRs are a blend of my favorites from York Audio: DV77 412, M65 212, and the Mesa 412 OS of course.

Bass is a Spector Legend and reamped through a bunch of stuff, I'd have to ask our bass player, but it was definitely sent through a Darkglass pedal, an HM2, and some kind of crazy custom Rat pedal he has.

Drums are Superior Drummer 3 with some samples added and we tracked vocals with the classic SM7b in a cocoon of acoustic panels and moving blankets.

')