My band's new tune mixed by Chimpspanner

• Thread starter Wolfster
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfster

Reaction score
Eidetic Blur on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

(Progressive metal content)

Also posted this in general discussion but what the hay.

Hope you like!

Nik

P.S Im looking for any vocalists interested in wanting to be a part of the project, be it just collaborating or looking for a more permanant position in the band so get in touch if interested. We are based in london and Norwich(UK)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MarkB

Reaction score
amazing song, seriously, great song writing and mixture of styles! And I love your tone!

MarkB

Reaction score
Thanks dude. Honestly thats really appreciated. They'll be more tunes up soon.

Nik

No problem man! :metal:

I'll be sure to friend request you as soon as get my band's myspace up and rolling.

Also I just realized your Nik wolf haha :lol: I've listened to your other stuff before and those songs are also awsome, Connections is just god like :bowdown: the mello piano with the meshuggah-esqu riffage realy struck me when I first heard it, great stuff man and keep it up!:agreed:

Wolfster

Reaction score
ahh nice. glad you like it. I'll probably be rerecording that at some point with a few improvements here and there. Got lots more tunes ready for mixing/recording so stay tuned!

Nik

ugmung

Banned
Reaction score
yeah man...that was pretty wicked.
tonegasm right thar. nice work. great flow and structure. :yesway:

IamLukas

Reaction score
Wow, that was awesome dude!
Really enjoyed the whole song and the mix is just kickass!
Keep it up man :yesway:

Zak1233

Contributor
Reaction score
niceeeeee!!!! i really enjoyed listening to that man :D awesome riffage!!

Fred

Reaction score
Oh dude, I think I got a message from you on MySpace ages ago that I kept meaning to reply to but never got round to, saying you were looking for a guitarist. Checked out your shit back then (my inbox says it was all the way back in May last year, how's that for a delayed reply haha) and liked it but totally forgot to write. Just sent a friend request for this shit, it sounds fucking incredible! Just my kind of stuff and beautifully mixed to boot.

mizfi7

Shreddin it up!
Reaction score
I love the way you recorded it. (I dont know how to word this) It sounds like a song you would be able to play live and not one of those song that you could only play in the studio of you know what i mean like some of sikths stuff sounds like they wouldnt be able to reproduce live.

Fred

Reaction score
some of sikths stuff sounds like they wouldnt be able to reproduce live.

Don't know if you ever saw them live, but let me confirm that they sure as hell managed pretty fucking well! I do know what you mean in general, though.

Wolfster

Reaction score
Oh dude, I think I got a message from you on MySpace ages ago that I kept meaning to reply to but never got round to, saying you were looking for a guitarist. Checked out your shit back then (my inbox says it was all the way back in May last year, how's that for a delayed reply haha) and liked it but totally forgot to write. Just sent a friend request for this shit, it sounds fucking incredible! Just my kind of stuff and beautifully mixed to boot.

Yeah I think I remember now. I dig your acoustic tunes.

I love the way you recorded it. (I dont know how to word this) It sounds like a song you would be able to play live and not one of those song that you could only play in the studio of you know what i mean like some of sikths stuff sounds like they wouldnt be able to reproduce live.

Yeah alot of stuff is so overly produced they have so many parts/synths/extra effects they cant possibly replicate whats recorded.

I've heard Sikth play to a click track with extra synth/effects/harmonies coming out of the PA. I may be wrong however.

As long as we(my band) have a keyboardist, as well as 2xgtr bass&drums&voxs when we play live, we wont need to play with some sort of backing track coming out of the PA.

KaLeVaLA

Sir Mix-A-Lot
Reaction score
verry cool dude!
Also props to Chimp on the mix! Sounds verry good!

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
As i said on msn, that was the tits! Very very well composed my friend. And very well recorded/mixed too! :wub:

IconW

Reaction score
Absolutely great! Mix work's nicely and the song itself is excellent. Good little changes now and then...just in right places. I really enjoyed it!

ryzorzen

shake and bake!
Reaction score
the rhythms and the leads are both ridiculous well placed together, very clever structure and writing approach in general daamn! can't wait to hear some vocals with that, good luck with the search.

')