My Blackmachine "Inspired" Guitar By Guitar Fusion Customs

• Thread starter AeonSolus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AeonSolus

DO CEO / RHLC ©
Reaction score
pacience people! the 6er is done already persey, but we had some trouble with the trusrod, because StewMac sent a dud one and the adjustment wheel broke while he was giving the last adjustment so i could take it home, we're getting a new one to see if the neck is not screwed enough to be firewood content, otherwise we'll just make one anew!

AeonSolus

DO CEO / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Just to keep the thread alive, i'll tease a bit :D the guitar is finished, but i need to get more money for the trip up there

img1430q.jpg

:wavey:

K-Roll

Reaction score
congratulations :D i am starting to get a feeling that the total building time at your luthier equals the total waiting time for an original BM.. why are those two things still not completely finished!? wait.. not just finished, but these were like supposed to be already beaten up from being molested on stage and so..

AeonSolus

DO CEO / RHLC ©
Reaction score
congratulations :D i am starting to get a feeling that the total building time at your luthier equals the total waiting time for an original BM.. why are those two things still not completely finished!? wait.. not just finished, but these were like supposed to be already beaten up from being molested on stage and so..

The guitar has been done for like three months now, but thanks to Lmii and grizzly it has gotten back'd up. Grizzly with the Trusrod being rotten and and the binding being shipped with the wrong glue, which tainted it :(, but it's done already :) im picking it up this weekend!

AeonSolus

DO CEO / RHLC ©
Reaction score
is the eight done also?

I decided against it for the time being, because as cool as it would be to have an 8 string, it's not cost effective or a smart move in this part of my financial existence :/ although, in it's place, francis is going to make me a PRS Clone :)

Guamskyy

Hwat you call me?
Reaction score
If this luthier can build me a lefty rg2228 for the same price you quoted I just my cry :lol::lol:

Justin Bailey

Reaction score
I decided against it for the time being, because as cool as it would be to have an 8 string, it's not cost effective or a smart move in this part of my financial existence :/ although, in it's place, francis is going to make me a PRS Clone :)

thats still badass, thats what I'd like to do.

What about those fully composites he was thinking about?

AeonSolus

DO CEO / RHLC ©
Reaction score
thats still badass, thats what I'd like to do.

What about those fully composites he was thinking about?

He needs someone to finance it to experiment right now :noplease: buying a premium quality yard of material is around 62 dollars/yard, and he needs lots of it for prototyping and such. but yeah, it's is still in the to-come plans

Justin Bailey

Reaction score
ah I understand, the composite stuff has me really excited, if he ever gets to it and he wants someone to collaborate on original designs, lemme know

AeonSolus

DO CEO / RHLC ©
Reaction score
I haven't been to active on this forum lately, but just logged in to tell you guys that she is currently sitting on my lap :) i'll do a proper review of it and a High Res photoshoot when my photographer friend gets back from cuba, which is by the end of next week.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't been to active on this forum lately, but just logged in to tell you guys that she is currently sitting on my lap :) i'll do a proper review of it and a High Res photoshoot when my photographer friend gets back from cuba, which is by the end of next week.

Mother. Fucker.

PICS NOW!!!!

:wub:

')