My dog died last night

• Thread starter Underworld
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Underworld

Reaction score
My dog died last night. He got hit by a car. Well he was getting old (12 years old), had bad sight and bad hearing so he probably never see the car coming. But it is still a pain to realise than a 12 years old friend leaved so quickly.

(he was about 8 yo in the pics)

Photo001.jpg

P9010042.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
Damn, I feel really sorry for you. 12 years is a lot, I've had my cats for 12 years as well so I kind of guess how it must feel...

That dog was really cute, may he rest in peace :(

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
Yes, my sincere condolences to you man. Cute poochie... Twelve years.. I know how you feel and it sucks.... Give it time and remember him fondly. Mourning the loss of a loved one is hard, but a pet, for some reason is heart-rending. search the forum and you'll see a lot of compassion for animals.

rlott1

Reaction score
My condolences dude. I'm a dog lover myself and they are sometimes like one of your kids when you get close to them. R I P

groph

Reaction score
You can't just get another one, you actually have to get over the loss of a dog, that's how bonded you can get with such a pet. At least 12 years is a pretty long life for a dog.

A dog's the kind of animal who would lick your tears as it's dying in your arms and that just means a lot. Rest in peace.

thepylestory

tunamelt
Reaction score
im very sorry for your loss man. im about to become a home owner and purchase a great dane pup with it. im dreading the day that he passes.
sorry man

Underworld

Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys! I just came back from band pratice and I played the heaviest metal to honor his memory!

Xiphos68

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this dude. :(
Stinks to have such a long time friend just pass on.

Very cute dog though. :)

My prayers are with you and anyone else hurting.

tomseiker

ilikeguitars
Reaction score
Duuuude....I feel for you. I have a 5 month old doxie(dachshund, for all the people who don't already know) who's mother is my sister's dog, and well, I love them both. But the mama dog, who we've been "boarding" so-to-speak, has gotten aggressive toward my mom's dog on numerous occasions...now she has taken to attacking on sight! I honestly couldn't believe it the first time it happened, and we've since done our best to segregate them, but in a recent scuffle, my mom tried breaking it up and my sister's dog bit her hand, requiring 3 stitches. They used to be best friends, and I love them both, but one of them had to go. So this morning, I took my sister's dog to the humane society. Very sad, though not quite the same as losing a pet the way you did. I'm sorry for your loss, and hang in there...

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
sorry brother. you never have a better friend than that. :(

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
I'm so sorry bro, my dog's touching 13, I can't even think about him dying I've had him since I was 8.

My deepest sympathies.

Sea

THALL
Reaction score
That sucks man, I know how it is to lose a pet you've had for nearly all your life. My cat who was 16 ran away and probably died like five months ago. It was heart-wrenching.

Remember him with happiness, instead of sadness. That's how I look at it.

Latest posts

')