My E.P. 'Unfinity' to be Released 7/7/13!

• Thread starter Rook
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Thanks a lot man!

Anything you wanna know, just fire away, I'm not one for hiding anything.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
Just wanted to remind you that I'm still listening to this, and I'm still as impressed as I was when I heard the first teaser in December or January or whenever the f--k it was.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Thanks Rev! Awesome :)

I'm still chopping and cutting, but the shots look fantastic if I do say so myself. I'll make a thread here when they're done.

Can't wait tbh, they look so good!

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
Just found about this on bandcamp. Bought it. Proceeded to like on facebook and saw Etherial's Vik... Figured this must be on SSO... found it and wrote a comment.

Can't say how much I ike this EP. I really enjoy everything about it except for it not being a full length album.
Love the tone, the choice of notes, scales and patterns... it all adds up to create a very VERY distinct sound and feel which I can't get enough of.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Thanks man!

Well I'm pleased to say that with regards to the length, this is one of three EP's. The next two will draw parallels, but won't necessarily have the same kinda mood around them. The one I'm arranging as we speak should be longer too, maybe up to twice as long. They're all written and recorded by me though so in theory it should all sound like it's written by me haha.

Thanks a lot though man :)

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
hey everyone !

since Rook and I happen to be sort of buddies :wub: (sort of cause he won't kick his GF for me nor let me sleep in his fridge :( ) I actually...

made an interview of him :metal:

I'll attach the pages and hopefully the stuff is gonna be easy to read.

I hope this works. if it works, beware of the flashy white background ;)

Attachments

• interview rook 1.png
    interview rook 1.png
    123 KB · Views: 41
  • interview rook 2.png
    interview rook 2.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 22
  • interview rook 3.png
    interview rook 3.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 21

silent suicide

Winter is coming
Reaction score
Awesome read Nag.
And well done Rook.
This makes me a little wet in the pants and also jealous I wish at your stage of playing/recording.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
If you got a bit more material out there or perhaps got some supporting acts, I would love to see you live. The Corporation in Sheffield draws in a sizable crowd.
Or you could just play a little slower and have an interval.

Alicat

Reaction score
I'd just like to add my enjoyment of this EP to the ever growing list of compliments!

Ditto jonajon, I would enjoy a live show if you ever get round to it. :hbang:

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
I just realised that you should play at UK tech metal fest. Seriously. You should have the new material out by then and there is no chance that I wont be there!

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
^Somebody else suggested this to me the other day, it's a bit of a pipe dream but I'd love it, he seems to think he could help set it up!

We'll see, hey

Latest posts

')