My entry for the Guitar Messenger solo competition

• Thread starter C2Aye
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I made an entry for the Guitar Messenger solo competition! I hadn't played guitar in about a week so this absolutely killed my fingers!:lol:

There's a public voting stage from the 7th to the 14th of May so you can vote for you favourite entries then!

Guitar Messenger Solo Competition

Also, if you'd like to enter, here's the link. Only one day left, but better late than never! http://www.guitarmessenger.com/contest/

Hope you guys enjoy it! :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score

prh

Plini
Reaction score
nice one mangggg :) i meant to do one this weekend but had no time, hopefully tonight before it closes!

Reaction score
you also do a lot of nice accenting with slides, i love that! not only does it add a lot of nuance to the playing, but it makes it entertaining to watch.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
you also do a lot of nice accenting with slides, i love that! not only does it add a lot of nuance to the playing, but it makes it entertaining to watch.

Wow, I didn't even realise how much I was doing it :lol: The ones near the beginning were pretty deliberate but otherwise, I think I may have a sliding problem!

sear

Reaction score
Watching these videos makes me realize how much I suck.

The kicker: someone in this thread who posted a video has probably only been playing 2-3 years.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Nice job man. Killed it. Wish my soloing skills were that rad.

Watching these videos makes me realize how much I suck.

The kicker: someone in this thread who posted a video has probably only been playing 2-3 years.

Thanks dudes! And I've been playing for over 10 years so the kicker for me is that I probably should be way better than I am :lol:

Also, public voting is now open! You can vote for me once a day from the 7th to the 14th of May at this link Sithu Aye - Guitar Messenger Solo Competition Entry

Any and all support would be hugely appreciated! :)

Obviously, you know, check out the other entries and don't just vote for mine just because I said so :D

sear

Reaction score
I've been playing over 10 years too.

:(

Volteau

the Bard
Reaction score
Hey C2. Haven't seen you around in a long while. Kick-ass entry man! Will be voting for ya :D

')