My family is badass.

• Thread starter heavy7-665
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

beefshoes

Rack Em Willie
Reaction score
My last name "Williams" is English.
My mom's part of the family is "Danbitis" which is Latvian.
Not sure of any other actual names but I know I also have Estonian and Dutch roots in my mom's side as well.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ñ4g3☻1A64W8○7○♦{A6☻♥9

He comes. ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

heavy7-665

Reaction score
He comes. ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

:ugh: The one who waits behind the walls

Reaction score
T̶́͢o҉͏ ̷͡í̸nv̴̡o̸̢k̴̷͝e̛̕ ̶͟the͘͢ ̵͝h̡i̸͘v҉̷͞e-m̢̕in̨̢d ̶r̵̸é̡p͏r̀é̕s͏̀e͢n̶t͜͜i̶n͏g͏̧͞ ̛҉ç̀͜h͢a̛o̷͝͡s̕͝.̴̡͞
̴Z͜A͠͝L͟G̶̷̢O̷҉̢ ́Z̨̢ALG͟͞O͝ Z͏A͞LGO͢͠

noob_pwn

Reaction score
I'm a smith.
screw you guys and your fancy, esteemed surnames and extended relations. I have the most common surname in the western world.
Although it is boring as shit

edit (maybe not so lame):
the name originally derives from smið or smiþ, the Old English term meaning one who works in metal

noob_pwn

Reaction score
I meant that in a non-offensive way. Being related to the Czars would be awesome. Dalton gang, not so awesome

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
The story of my family name is pretty fucking sweet if I do say to myself.

My great grandfather Giuseppe Cento moved from southern Italy to America after stabbing a man in the chest for hitting on his wife. Giuseppe kept it real. Come to find out, the man he stabbed was the son of a Don/organized crime boss. Fearing for his life, upon arriving in America through Ellis Island, changed his last name to his wife's mother's maiden name: Carrere.

I shit you not people. This is a true story.

Latest posts

')