My first 7 NGD. Mini picstory (56k = sorry)

• Thread starter brother mack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thedonutman

Reaction score
Nice collection.

Can you post some pics of those firebirds too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lueastside

Reaction score
That's an awesome looking guitar man, I like the natural finish to it. I always was wanting to get a SC model but the pickup config "ARRggs" me cause my picking hand sometime goes to deep and hits the pickup.

I havent been very impressed with the Sperzels that I fitted to my 7321, they really dont seem much better than the stock Ibby tuners Anyone else got on better with them?

I used Sperzels and haven't had much of problem with them. Only thing I didn't like is you have to drill a hole in them to fit a string bigger than a .058 gauge it seems. But they hold tuning well and I've used the Gotoh Magnum Locks and they work good too, but I don't really like the way to lock them.

helstrom

Reaction score
I definitely had to drill out mine to get a 64 gauge string in my sperzel tuner. It's not a big deal if you have a dremmel, but it's a little extra aggravation.

brother mack

Not good at guitar
Reaction score
I always was wanting to get a SC model but the pickup config "ARRggs" me cause my picking hand sometime goes to deep and hits the pickup.

Yeah thats the first thing i noticed. If anything though its actually made my trilling a bit faster because i am picking to avoid the pickup therefore im using less pick on the string. Thrashmanzac played mine also and found the same thing with his playing. So thats good i guess :)

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
those SC models are some sweet looking guitars. i'd love to get a chance to play one sometime.

lueastside

Reaction score
Yeah thats the first thing i noticed. If anything though its actually made my trilling a bit faster because i am picking to avoid the pickup therefore im using less pick on the string. Thrashmanzac played mine also and found the same thing with his playing. So thats good i guess

Aye, well that's a good point :)

')