My First 7 String!

• Thread starter kris_jammage
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Soubi7string

3d printer go brrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
O_O 450$ USD?!?!?!?!!? AW CMON why aren't any of us as forntunate!? lol
good find man! and congrats!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

308sc

Reaction score
about the sticker find some nail polish remover (use only a little bit, non acetone is best), I have used this on on alot of guitars that i have had with stickers with out any adverse effects.

Reaction score
Congrats on the 1527! I have exactly the same guitar and I must say IMHO the prestige-neck feels and plays even better than the wizard II-7.
In Europe they had 2 editions of that guitar, you have the old edition, the actual edition is the 1527RB (royal blue) and the cost is about 800 EUR. ;)

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it would be about 430 dollars. Not a bad price! Also the Pic-ups that are in this guitar are pretty good! I personally wont be thinking about changing them anytime soon, if it aint broke..... :flame:

theres a 1st for everything. Most people HATE the pups that come in the 1527/7321 as they are just utter garbage.

kris_jammage

Reaction score
theres a 1st for everything. Most people HATE the pups that come in the 1527/7321 as they are just utter garbage.

Actually, i take back what i said, i just played my friends S7320 which has a Emg 81-7 in the bridge. I shall be putting an order in for one of them soon enough!

Latest posts

')