My first all live recording (51/50/Vader cab)...my drummers other band "Izeovasis"

• Thread starter Slampop
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Skaughtee

Reaction score
Skaughtee- hahaha, nah man, they practice in Oakland now at my rehearse space there. Derek from Izeo joined up with my band (formerly House of Atreus), we've been friends with all those dudes forever. But i was playing guitar for Especially in the Mourning when i practiced at the Burro, we all shared with Dissipate i believe. The Burro has a sick little set up, especially for live shows, but the rooms are ridiculously overpriced imho. Good to hear from a local my man, and thankyou for the kind words.
Ah ok, yea I got Izeo's demo when we played at the same show as Dissapate, I just figured they were practicing there too. Yea I remember House of Atreus also, I caught what was probably your guys last show at pine street. One of, if not the best band I've heard at Pine st. We share a practice space with Falling to Pieces if you know any of those guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Slampop

Artist/Producer: IDOLER
Reaction score
Ah ok, yea I got Izeo's demo when we played at the same show as Dissapate, I just figured they were practicing there too. Yea I remember House of Atreus also, I caught what was probably your guys last show at pine street. One of, if not the best band I've heard at Pine st. We share a practice space with Falling to Pieces if you know any of those guys.

i have definitely heard that name before, and i would probably recognize them if i saw them. wow, u were at the pine street show eh? i was HAMMERED at that show, and i don't think i went two words without swearing that night...i say this because a lot of band members families were there for the local show hahaha! my bad. that was a fun time though, happy you were there. dude, what is your band's name?

Skaughtee

Reaction score
i have definitely heard that name before, and i would probably recognize them if i saw them. wow, u were at the pine street show eh? i was HAMMERED at that show, and i don't think i went two words without swearing that night...i say this because a lot of band members families were there for the local show hahaha! my bad. that was a fun time though, happy you were there. dude, what is your band's name?
Haha yea I was there, it was a good show. My friend knew the drummer from your old band, that guy was a pretty sick drummer. I joined up with a band called From the Fog like half a year back.

HANIAK

Reaction score
Man, that 5150 is really something! One of the best amps ever made. Love the tone.

Anyway, awesome job dude! I've listened to "pro" recordings (recorded recently) that were miles away from your "amateur" recording. :bowdown:

Kudos to the band, also! Heavy shit. Me likes it.:hbang:

Slampop

Artist/Producer: IDOLER
Reaction score
Skaughtee- yea, that drummer, that was Jason, he was playing for us until he recently had to move to a different state! :noplease: now we got derek :yesway: and moved Izeo into our space to accommodate his double life! hahaha

Haniak- hahaha! yea bro, aint the 5150's great! thanx for the kind words bro, that's a hell of a compliment :wub:...and i will let them know ya dig the sound. they're actually thinking of possibly recording their full length with me down the road, which i am totally willing to do, but they will probably do it with my boy Zack at Castle Ultimate studios here in Oakland Ca. because he is always a for sure thing when it comes to a polished and professional recording, which i always recommend anyway, shit, i'm probably gonna do the pre-pro for us when we get our shit together and record with him myself. he recorded their stuff that is on myspace currently, and our bands stuff that's on our myspace. he's also done bands like All Shall Perish, Animosity etc. He's the man! But they said they liked the rawness of this recording and how everything isn't super polished or perfect, so we'll see. thanx again dude.

Latest posts

')