My first build

• Thread starter Themadcow
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Themadcow

Reaction score
Ok guys, small update. Got the neck out of clamps and it looks good. Sanded it and fretted it. Just have to install the nut now, so close, but the last bit feels like it's taking forever.

IMG_1846.JPG

IMG_1853.JPG

HUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1855.JPG
IMG_1856.JPG

More updates soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tybro7

SUPERTED
Reaction score
dude... i made this account so i could find some more inspiring experiences on building a guitar.. im in the process of doing a blackmachine *cross* bernie rico jr. design and wow... you just made me wanna do it more than what i wanted to 30 mins ago! great work man! can wait to see the next one, looks insane!!!!

Themadcow

Reaction score
and also.. where did you purchase your woods from?

Glad you like, and welcome aboard. I joined this forum for the same reason. I purchased my wood from Windsor Plywood. They are a local supplier who stock a decent amount of exotic hardwoods. Most of it is surfaced on 2 sides.

Themadcow

Reaction score
And why the hell do I have to look at a picture of Jack Layton on the top of my screen??? I didn't think this was a political site. Google ads suck.

tybro7

SUPERTED
Reaction score
awesome iv decided to purchase my body wood from stewmac, but with the neck i want to make a 7 string but dont know if it will be wide enough, the fretboard aswell..

Latest posts

')