My first complete 6505+ mix

• Thread starter Borges
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Borges

Reaction score
that tone is ridiculously heavy! what overdrive did you use to boost your amp? also did you boost the rhythm channel or the lead?

Just a crappy super OD SD-1 I think it's like 20-40$. It does the job though lol. I boosted the lead channel i can never get anything good out of the rhythm. I just use the rhythm channel for cleans with a switch pedal that's all it's really good for, unless you're playing a different genre. For metal though lead is where it's at.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fUjv4Dp1qOM/TrnzN6sEsXI/AAAAAAAAANo/caoPC1aZJkc/s1600/boss-SD-1.JPG tone at 45% level at 50% and drive 0%

Try the Grind Bass tone on your POD and tweak it. I think it sounds pretty good.

Thanks i'll check it out. I've been using advisory bass it's pretty heavy but I think it's a bit too clean. The thing with the POD is that it doesn't sit ambient around the mix, it's sort of like, just there..if you know what I mean. Same with guitars. In this mix I have a bass L and R panned both sides.

')