My first eight: Should I get a cheaper one, or save up for a Carvin?

• Thread starter Funleash
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spamspam

Pastafarian
Reaction score
An Agile is a nice guitar. For the money.
A Carvin is a guitar that your kids will be fighting over after you die.
I've been playing for 27 years, have had cheap guitars, nice guitars, spectacular guitars. My Carvin ranks at the top based on playability, and gains even more points when you realize it is about 1/4 the price of a similarly equipped guitar from other manufacturers.
If your goal is to have something to 'plink' around on, the Agile will probably serve you well. If the goal is to have an heirloom guitar that will still play great 25 years from now, go with the Carvin.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Funleash

Reaction score
I don't know what SCP is, but that's been my avatar since 2009, when I joined. My friends say that I'm capable of both moving instinctively and quickly, and also of thinking things through like a machine, so that fit the bill.

"SCP" is from a site caled the SCP Foundation. It's pretty much a collection of weird, creepy stories told through the viewpoint of a secretive foundation making reports on the strange things they find and contain. That image is used in one of the more well known articles on the site. If you have free time I'd recommend checking it out. It's a really cool site to just read through.

And I think I'm gonna go with a used DC800 if possible, but due to recent events (as in happening today) I'm going to have to buy a new laptop first, so I'll have to wait a bit longer. Oh well.

yellow

Banned
Reaction score
try to find a steal on a used rg2228 man, if ur patient itll happen (meanin instead of rga8 if u wana ibanez)

Latest posts

')