My first EP is out now! - Come in and celebrate with me ;)

92guitarguy

Reaction score
So after a lot of work my EP is finally on bandcamp.:hbang: You can find it here:
Transcendental Existence

For me it was a great experience and I think I could improve my production/playing. I'm also glad that I joined this forum, because it helped me out in many ways. Thanks for that guys! I hope I can give something back to you with my music. Enjoy and have fun!

Equipment I used:
Fl Studio 10
Ibanez RGR 321-ex with EMG 81
No-name Les Paul with Dimarzio PU and new neck
Lepou Amp Simulation
Gods cab impulses
Free drum samples with the drumcomputer FPC
Pitch shifted guitar as bass

PS: As you can see every donation is much appreciated. I really need some better equipment ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

92guitarguy

Reaction score
I also think that most of the songs would work with vocals pretty well...so if you're a vocalist and want to add some vocals, just let me know ;)
Some more opinions would be great as well haha

Nialzzz

The Perseus Veil
Reaction score
I'm using my iPhone at the moment which absolutely hates bandcamp URLs. I'll preview it tomorrow morning. VST only modelling, I'm really looking forward to this!

Pat_tct

Reaction score
Can't listen to it right now saldy but i will give it a shot, when i´m home from work.
The theme is cool and i havn't seen it before i think.

92guitarguy

Reaction score
Can't listen to it right now saldy but i will give it a shot, when i´m home from work.
The theme is cool and i havn't seen it before i think.

I think with some good vocals, the theme would be even cooler. However it's hard to find good vocalists that are interested...

amonb

Les Paul Fever
Contributor
Reaction score
Listening to it now, loving it. Considering the gear (even apart from that) it sounds great... guttural and heavy. would love to see what an interesting vocalist could do...

92guitarguy

Reaction score
Listening to it now, loving it. Considering the gear (even apart from that) it sounds great... guttural and heavy. would love to see what an interesting vocalist could do...

Thanks a lot! I tried to get everything out of my equipment...I guess it was worth it ;)
Help me to find some vocalists?! haha It's hard to find them lol

C3Aye

Not C2Aye
Reaction score
Not keen on the drums, but the actual music and guitar work sounds pretty cool! :) I think maybe the cymbals are a tad loud. What drum program are you using?

Djentleguy

Reaction score
Dude.... this is fucking sick.......... GOOD JOB!!! I'm working on my album right now :) in addition to my band's album as well haha :D
We're recording at a pro studio.. my album is recorded on my own computer lol

92guitarguy

Reaction score
Not keen on the drums, but the actual music and guitar work sounds pretty cool! :) I think maybe the cymbals are a tad loud. What drum program are you using?

Glad you like my guitar playin. I probably have the cheapest drum tracks. I use the drumcomputer from FL Studio with a few free drum samples ;)

92guitarguy

Reaction score
Dude.... this is fucking sick.......... GOOD JOB!!! I'm working on my album right now :) in addition to my band's album as well haha :D
We're recording at a pro studio.. my album is recorded on my own computer lol

Thanks! Hopefully you're not paying too much for the studio...however I'm looking forward to your new music :)

Farcry0092

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! I tried to get everything out of my equipment...I guess it was worth it ;)
Help me to find some vocalists?! haha It's hard to find them lol

If you can write some lyrics i can throw some screamed vocals over some of the stuff if you want :hbang:

FeedMeWithColours

Reaction score
You already have a great theme why not write some stories about each of them.

By the way I like it a lot I am sitting here listening as I type and really enjoying it.

I really can't comment on the sound quality because I have cheap Dell speakers sorry about that, but I can say I really like the cleans.

Anyway good luck with finding a vocalist. I have a friend who is pretty solid I will tell him to give a listen to your EP maybe he will enjoy it so much he will feel compelled to record some lyrics.

92guitarguy

Reaction score
You already have a great theme why not write some stories about each of them.

By the way I like it a lot I am sitting here listening as I type and really enjoying it.

I really can't comment on the sound quality because I have cheap Dell speakers sorry about that, but I can say I really like the cleans.

Anyway good luck with finding a vocalist. I have a friend who is pretty solid I will tell him to give a listen to your EP maybe he will enjoy it so much he will feel compelled to record some lyrics.

Glad you enjoyed it so far! Oh, it would be awesome if you could share my EP with your friend :D

necropsy

Reaction score
hey i cant wait to listen

but my first reaction is that cover art my god -

i wanna whip something better up for you ;D

necropsy

Reaction score
the musics pritty cool i can deffinatly hear the progressive side to your stuff =)

')