My first ever live show

• Thread starter DeKay
  • Start date
  • Tags
    chubsnug
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Had my first ever video shoot and live show on stage with my nu-metal band. Haven't got much to say but that the live show wasn't planned at all, we were there for a live stage video and the owner of the venue was so amazed by us that he wanted us to play live and so did we.. for the very first time :)!

I'm the slap bass player!

First videoshoot:

Sudden live concert shoot (shit sound quality):

The EP will be released soon, raw crusty stuff, not overproduced in your face stuff :D Hopefuly you can enjoy this! I certainly did! The crowd was INSANE.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Maggai

Slayer of the gods
Reaction score
This is pretty cool, suddenly felt like I was back in the late 90's or something!
Was the crowd people that you knew that you asked to come to the video shoot?

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
This is pretty cool, suddenly felt like I was back in the late 90's or something!
Was the crowd people that you knew that you asked to come to the video shoot?

Thank you!

I didn't knew most of the crowd, half of them were people that were invited like friends and friends of friends and they didn't know our music at all and some even didnt liked metal but all of those... loved all of us :D

92guitarguy

Reaction score
For the first live show this sounds pretty impressive! Very energetic, which is good.
Let me know when you have the next gig. Maybe I can come over. I'm not too far away ;)

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
For the first live show this sounds pretty impressive! Very energetic, which is good.
Let me know when you have the next gig. Maybe I can come over. I'm not too far away ;)

Thank you!

Oh hey man! Kaiserslautern is very close, I've been partying there before! We play at the same awesome club (7er in mannheim) at the 13.03.2015, that thing is going to be a very big event with bbq alcohol and lotsa fun! Check out the fb page for future details, would love to meet you there seriously :D https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chubsnug/522344217790049?ref=hl

Mehnike

SS.org Peruser
Reaction score
Oh boy you guys had it good for a first show. Looked like a blast. Enjoying your entire album. Great work!

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Oh boy you guys had it good for a first show. Looked like a blast. Enjoying your entire album. Great work!

Thank you!

Careful, the album is not out yet from my band "chubsnug". Caynug is my own project with only me on all instruments writing and recording the stuff at home!

:D

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome stuff! Wish the guitar player matched the energy of you & vox. He looked very stiff comparatively. Still a great 1st live show

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Awesome stuff! Wish the guitar player matched the energy of you & vox. He looked very stiff comparatively. Still a great 1st live show

Thanks for that nice comment man! We make sure to work on that, let's see how our second show will look like :) I will keep you updated, pming you when the video is ready with the full song :)

Mehnike

SS.org Peruser
Reaction score
Thank you!

Careful, the album is not out yet from my band "chubsnug". Caynug is my own project with only me on all instruments writing and recording the stuff at home!

:D
Whoops, late night browsing got me! Post up the goods when the Chibsnug album releases so I don't miss it :yesway:

')