My first Song ....

• Thread starter METALLO_UTD
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Batsinthebelltower

Reaction score
Nice work dude , good playing and writing , good mix sound , nice experimental vibe ! Much better than most "what does my mix need" posts .

The only thing i would recommend is getting the plugin Ozone 5 , bounce your entire mix down to 1 track and insert ozone 5 mastering plugin , and checkout some presets . I like "CD Master" preset as a one size fits all setting . It will make your mix louder on whole , and squish it together a bit more ! Great track !

Reaction score
Wow! Tnx you guyz! \m/
but I have to thank Djhonny and his metal tutorial on youtube ...

In this song I use Ozone 4
Ozone 5 is much better?

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
ha! I swear, I was thinking as I was listening to the song the first time after reading the posts... what if he IS using Ozone lol. Honest. How funny :lol:

Have you put together a BandCamp or something similar? Like to hear more of your music and I always donate something if I can download it.

Thanks

Listened some more. I don't know enough to tell you what to try etc. but the volume is kind of quiet on SoundCloud? If I crank my powered monitors to 11 it is just about where it should be at about half volume on my system. Also would like to turn up the bass drum and the snare maybe down a bit but with a bit more "crack" to it, its slightly "soft" but that may be just the volume issue I seem to be having when playing it on my computer/monitors? Anyways, not being critical, LOVE THE MUSIC. It is just too quiet in general and I only mean that in a "speaker volume" sense.

Reaction score
Ahaha HALO :)
I composed and played all the parts of this song ..
currently my only actual band is a cover-band of Megadeth, Metallica and Iron Maiden! ahahahaha \m/
just for fun and kick some ass in my sad country

Thank you for the advice! ;)

')