My friend wants to join the forum but the CAPTCHA is impossible

• Thread starter Hyacinth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cannibalcricket

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
In the registration you have to answer the question "Our guitars are frequently tuned in..." and he's tried every conceivable common tuning but nothing is correct. is this a trick question or something? lol
The answer is low b. I had the same problem. You posted a while back so maybe this is just too little too late. Hope your friend joins/joined if this scooby doo mystery was already solved

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sfinktah

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. Are they trying to eliminate users from the platform?

Thank you to the person that shared it. The answer is "low B"
Oh my goodness, thank you kind sir and it only took 5 pages of reading funny jokes.

Me: "E"
Me: Oh, seven strings... "B"
Me: Serioualy? "b"
Me: Well the forums say: "BEADGBE"
Me: I refuses to be that person that writes tunings starting from the highest, so: "frequently" then "infrequently" then punch cat

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Yea the captcha is pretty dumb. Not as dumb as me, who has forgotten it about three times, but still pretty dumb.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
Part me kinda likes the captcha this way. This forum is one of the last remaining mostly-sane places on the internet, and the answer has been floating around this thread on several pages, as well as being posted to other forums and is usually able to be found in several of the first-page results if you google search it - so that means the barrier to entry is being able to do a basic google search and understand the results. Even some spam bots manage to figure it out from time to time.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
If we don't get new folks to join the forum it will continue to decline. Another four or five years with very few new members and the lights will probably get shut off or the forum will get sold to someone else who gives even less of a shit.

f0171

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Idk man, this was fucking stupid.
i guess it makes sense, but the first five pages of this thread were awful.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
If we don't get new folks to join the forum it will continue to decline. Another four or five years with very few new members and the lights will probably get shut off or the forum will get sold to someone else who gives even less of a shit.

I wonder how much it would go for honestly

')