My girlfriend just broke up with me...

• Thread starter Daemoniac
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
4 years, a lot of good times, and a lot of stupid shit ive done.

Fuck. I feel like i want to destroy everything i can see, i got a message from my dad before about all the 'shit women' ive been in contact with (my mum, gf (well, ex now i guess), a couple of friends...) and i just want to punch him so fucking hard.

I dont know what to do, i think we're just flat-mates now, and i dont know what the hell im going to do.

:(

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
Ohhh geez dude, that sucks fucking hard:(

If you were in Melbourne right now, I'd buy you a fucking beer bro.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Get another place to live would be a good start. It'll just hurt more to see her every day.

ILdÐÆMcº³

Reaction score
Shit you have had one hell of a day.

Sorry to hear that man, it's tough but you'll get back on your feet it just takes time.

stuh84

The Viking himself
Contributor
Reaction score
Was there any reason for it all, or has it come out of the blue?

Just trying to see that, yeah its a horrible situation, but at least there might be something you can learn for the future. Then again, sometimes the only thing you can learn is don't be with neurotic people, in my experience...

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Was there any reason for it all, or has it come out of the blue?

Just trying to see that, yeah its a horrible situation, but at least there might be something you can learn for the future. Then again, sometimes the only thing you can learn is don't be with neurotic people, in my experience...

Shes not neurotic. Im just shit, and havent leartna fucking thing in the 4 years together...

Didnt come 'out of the blue', but we were starting to go places, and it hurts so fucking much

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I would DEFINITELY move out. I personally could not live in the same apartment (or even apartment building) as an ex-girlfriend.

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
Thats sucks! Sorry to hear that. Breaking up with someone is one of the worst feelings in the world. You need to get a new place to live and move on with your life. Things will get better.

Good Luck!

cpnhowdy

Reaction score
That really suck man sorry to hear that, one of the worst feelings in life is when relationships go bad. It is a good idea to not live together though for myself I wouldnt be the one moving. I would tell her to get her own place. But that is just me. Perhaps a change of scenery will help get through it.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. 4 years. That's tough.

Man, I'll say something hard to accept, but it helps, I think, if you can really get it - some things are just inevitable. I lost my dad to cancer. It sucked. I didn't want it to happen. But yet it did. And there was nothing I could do about really, except be strong.

Many things in life are like that. Change, pain, loss... all just parts of living for everyone of us at some point. Stay strong, be positive, really, try to respect her wishes and see her point, and don't torment yourself with what you would've/could've/should've done. There's not much else to say. I've been there, and I know what it feels like.

:hug:

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. 4 years. That's tough.

Man, I'll say something hard to accept, but it helps, I think, if you can really get it - some things are just inevitable. I lost my dad to cancer. It sucked. I didn't want it to happen. But yet it did. And there was nothing I could do about really, except be strong.

Many things in life are like that. Change, pain, loss... all just parts of living for everyone of us at some point. Stay strong, be positive, really, try to respect her wishes and see her point, and don't torment yourself with what you would've/could've/should've done. There's not much else to say. I've been there, and I know what it feels like.

:hug:

Cheers man. Its just such an awkward situation, she's my 1st gf as much as anything :(

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
wow mischa, that sucks - i'm sorry man. :(

what a hell of a week for you, you really now deserved some luck/good karma as a counterweight.

and +1 on the "move out asap". its really hurting 200% more if you see her every day.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok.So im pretty damn sure ive never been as sad in my life, but we've talked, and i think things are working themselves out. Its a strange thing, but we're taking things slowly again from the start.

I get that its probably a weird step, but i hope to god i can pull my shit together this time :(

Wish me luck :) Im happier, and the whole losing my job thing i dont think helped. A lot of stress, and a lot of things came back to bite me in the ass...

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Relationships should never be about money. I mean, lack of money can put a strain on a relationship because everyone's stressed, but if you losing your job was a factor in her breaking up with you, she's not worth it. Not sure if that's what you mean, but that's my take.

And be happy it lasted 4 years, my longest relationship ever was ALMOST 2 years, and before that, I think 3-4 months was my longest :lol:

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Relationships should never be about money. I mean, lack of money can put a strain on a relationship because everyone's stressed, but if you losing your job was a factor in her breaking up with you, she's not worth it. Not sure if that's what you mean, but that's my take.

And be happy it lasted 4 years, my longest relationship ever was ALMOST 2 years, and before that, I think 3-4 months was my longest :lol:

:D it wasnt about the money, both just mighty stressed out about everything. It sucked majorly cos we're looking at buying a house early next year, and the whole job thing was pretty crucial :(

Still, looking now and trying to get back into the bottleshops:yesway:

Latest posts

')