My guitar collection! (56k death..? does anyone even has 56k anymore?)

• Thread starter max3000
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

max3000

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to show you my collection so far :)

(sorry about being a TERRIBAD photographer)

First up is my ESP Horizon NT-II. Really like the quilt top and I installed a pair of EMG 57/66s and it sounds HUGE.

i6uOaUTl.jpg

Second is a 2012 G&L ASAT Classic premium. Got it for a steal. Plays and sounds amazing.

q6fPD1nl.jpg

And this is the guitar I had the longest - a 97 CIJ 57' RI Strat. Put a black pickguard on it so I can pretend I'm David Gilmour. Seriously though, this is one of the best starts I have ever played.

avLbrLpl.jpg

Obligatory 7! Cort EVL Z47. This thing rocks. Really like the matte black finish. The fit and finish on it is top notch! Insanely good for a lower-end Indonesian guitar. Even the electronics are all very tidily put together!
Probably gonna swap out those pickups.

XJFhJTOl.jpg

BASS! Ibanez ATK310. If you know anything about basses then you know this thing is fantastic. Although the "light ash" body isn't very light. It's actually quite heavy.

6qQjoYEl.jpg

And finally, this is my Fender DG-19 from about 1995. Made in Korea! Man, what an acoustic! I played high end acoustics and honestly, I like this one better so far. The action is crazy low but it's still very resonant and dry sounding!

7f8hooXl.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

max3000

Reaction score
Nice collection - could cover a lot of ground musically so to speak.

Yeah, that was the idea I set out for. I like pretty much every style of music you can play on guitar. Which is great musically but horrible for your wallet haha :D

Next I'll probably get a Les Paul-type thing. Maybe something from the vintage japanese market (Greco, Orville, Burny etc)

')