My guitar collection

• Thread starter Erik123
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
I'm Italian, I'm genetically acquainted with every mafia :lol: ... some kind of inner knowledge, capisc'? :lol:

Guitars are better than cars for sure :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
My computer just about had a heart attack loading all those images....well worth the wait though youve got some bitching guitars man, and I'm a huge sucker for flying Vs.

Stealth7

Reaction score
Thread title needs a 56K warning! :lol:

Nice collection! :metal:

Edika

Reaction score
Really awesome collection and I see you are a big thrash fan ;).

One thing I have to say, it seems like a nightmare changing strings and setting up all these guitars even though I assume you have a trustworthy tech to do that for you!

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

One of the most impressive collections I've ever seen….

Best thread I've read all year, the suspense on which guitar was coming up next was actually exciting :lol:

Thanks for posting! :yesway:

Simic

Reaction score
Wow. Amazing collection man :eek::eek::eek:

Also +1 on CYBERSYN's comment on Kerry King's taste in guitar finishes :lol:

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Of all the posts of the year without a 56K joke.....

Funny thing, the first thing that came to mind was "I don't want to pay that guy home insurance" :D

Nice collection and thanks for sharing.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
That is one awesome collection of guitars, especially love the Hanneman guitars.

TauSigmaNova

Guitarist Wannabe.
Reaction score
BRUH. Sick collection.
удивительная коллекция!

Erik123

Reaction score
My computer just about had a heart attack loading all those images....well worth the wait though youve got some bitching guitars man, and I'm a huge sucker for flying Vs.

Thanks... I tryed to make pictures less size, but too little size - is not good to see.. so I decide to make that size!

Erik123

Reaction score
2 things...

1. Kerry King has the SHITTIEST taste in guitar finishes.

2. :holy:

You don't like that kind of design..? In our country in these situation we tell "about tastes people don't quarrel"... or something like this)
Honestly I very like Kerry's design guitars - old and new ones... I dont know why - maybe because I start listen that music in earlier 90-'s and his guitars looks to me very very cool..! I just like modern and un-ussual guitar's grafik and shapes... I don't like classic desigh like Les Pauls etc...! That is just taste - nothing personal..)

Erik123

Reaction score
Really awesome collection and I see you are a big thrash fan ;).

One thing I have to say, it seems like a nightmare changing strings and setting up all these guitars even though I assume you have a trustworthy tech to do that for you!

Honestly no... I dont have any tech, I make set-up by myself - not every days of cause... I doing it when I take one guitar to play - and before play I make quick set-up - adjust neck and etc...! Strings i'm changing not very often..)

')