My guitar collection

• Thread starter Erik123
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dooky

Reaction score
Holy shizzle!:eek: Thanks so much for sharing dude! :yesway:
That is the single best guitar collection I have ever seen and as a fan of Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera & Slayer I'm certain I will never see a better collection than that.
Truely amazing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tom 1.0

Djizz.
Reaction score
Speechless.

You own some of my genuine dream guitars.

Great stuff!

Apatheosis

Reaction score
Looking through this thread made me so nostalgic for the music that got me into metal. I got shivers looking at James' guitars. All I seem to want nowadays are natural finished headless guitars and superstrats, but seeing these guitars reminded me of how much I used to dream of one of Kirk's Ouija guitars or a banana headstock ESP explorer.

Brilliant collection, I'm thrilled for you :yesway:

Black43

Hated Ibanezes once
Reaction score
Holy phuck.
I can honestly step back and say "damn, this one of the most (if not THE most) awesome guitar collection I've ever seen, and mist likely ever will see.
Congratulations, dude :shred:

Erik123

Reaction score
And I thought I was cool :lol:

Man, that's an amazing collection! I'm a big fan of Pantera, Slayer, Megadeth and Metallica as well, I think I'll spend a lot of time looking at those photos :metal:

Do you have any 7 string guitars?

Amazing, simply Amazing !

Hey guys...)
Thanks for your comments... I was sure that you will wonder... but your words much more wonder than I expect!!!!

Ok, I will reply for all messages and questions in one reply...

Unfortunatly I still dont have any 7 strings...! About 2 years ago I ordered one 7 strings in Bernie Rico Jr... i very liked his Diva Bloodsplater so I ordered it with 7 strings..! But he start to ill at that days and than I herad that he is very ill and close his company... I dont knoe exactly what's wrong finally with him and his company... but I still didnt receive guitar from him and any reply..! I payed him 1000$ deposit when I make order... and even didnt receive refund from him..! :( Btw - who know about Bernies company now... is he still working or close...?

Who did you have to kill to amass this collection?

They're not really to my taste, but I can't deny that is one impressive collections of guitars.

Ha-ha man... I'm not killer.. I'm just guitar colector..!))) :lol:

ggwp. this guy wins, we can all go home now, thanks for participating.

thank you for taking the time to share your collection. it was seriously mind-blowing.
I thought there was only one man to wolf guitar and it was owned by James himself :lol:

Thanks man!
))))) Honestly I didnt try to win someone... I just bought my target guitars many years one by one..))) Finally I accumulate all these guitars... and that it is..)))
Yeah... most of the people thought same about James's Man to Wolf - that it is not exist besides James's one.... its many years dream guitar for all James's guitars collectors...! But in fact ESP made about 5 psc of that guitar in earlier 90-91... together with James's one..! One was sended to James.. other 4 psc was sold through ESP's retail shops in Japan...! From that time 2 of them showed up - I'v seen them..! But mine one is not from that low limit of 5 psc... mine was made to ESP's very important man as custom order and kept in his office many years..! I also know where is another one from that 90's low series...!)
BTW.. James is still very anger for ESP that they made these 5 psc in 90-'s... and ESP's workers still looking and trying to get them all from used guitars market..!) Same situation with his MX220 EET FAK - they made about 20-40 psc of them..!)))

You've reinvigorated my love for Thrash with this thread man, it's what got me to pick up guitar so seeing all the cool guitars you have really inspired me once more. Congrats, that's the kind of dedication I'd love to pour into a collection for the sake of collecting. Need to make the moolah first though :D

I'm glad to hear that I reinvigorated someones fellings - that's just awesome!!!))))))

You my friend, are the Ruski tzar of thrash metal! \m/

Wow, my mind is still racing with adrenaline from looking at that collection. :eek:

Thanks man..! WOW - Ruski tzar - is cool phrase!!! Are you apeak russian..?!)

Dude, best collection ever! :hbang: The heiniken logo hanneman model and the red marble kerry king v are just so awesome

Thanks man..!
Yeah - HINEKEN - is MOST EXPENCIVE my guitar..! Only 2 ever was made... Jeff's personal.. and mine..!)

Amazing , thanx for sharing. Although I think you need this for your collection :metal:

Jeff Hanneman Personal Death's Head Flecktarn Custom Shop ESP | eBay

Yeah... thanks man... I know about this guitar.. it is really Jeff's personal one... I have some plans for it..)

You won guitar internet dude. It's over and we have a winner. I LOVE those Dime sigs...I'd always considered myself an authority but that black Rebel flag Stealth was one I didn't even know existed.

Thanks for sharing man, it was a blast to go thru those pics. Sincerely.

Thanks for these words..! Yeah - this is most secret's Dime's Washburn which ever made..!!!

What a very impressive collection that is! A very good read too, I thoroughly enjoyed reading through all that. :yesway:

Holy shizzle!:eek: Thanks so much for sharing dude! :yesway:
That is the single best guitar collection I have ever seen and as a fan of Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera & Slayer I'm certain I will never see a better collection than that.
Truely amazing!

Speechless.

You own some of my genuine dream guitars.

Great stuff!

Looking through this thread made me so nostalgic for the music that got me into metal. I got shivers looking at James' guitars. All I seem to want nowadays are natural finished headless guitars and superstrats, but seeing these guitars reminded me of how much I used to dream of one of Kirk's Ouija guitars or a banana headstock ESP explorer.

Brilliant collection, I'm thrilled for you :yesway:

Holy phuck.
I can honestly step back and say "damn, this one of the most (if not THE most) awesome guitar collection I've ever seen, and mist likely ever will see.
Congratulations, dude :shred:

Thanks guys for all your good comments - I'm very appreciate!!!!!!!
I'm glad to hear that someone receive good and warm feelings when seen my guitar... that's just unbelievable..!!!
Many thanks guys!!!

Keytarist

Reaction score
Personally, I liked the Jackson USA Soloist Crackle finish (your practice guitar). It isn't a signature model, but looks awesome.

BTW, it would be crazy if you take a pic with all the guitars standing on it.

Splenetic

Reaction score
I don't speak Russian my friend. Our languages have similarities though, and one of my best friends hails from Siberia, so I can understand a bit of it here and there. :)

cronux

Reaction score
this is like... the holy grail of all guitar collections...

I came several times... wow, what a collection

Rosal76

Reaction score
Erik123, can you answer some questions? :wavey:

Of all the B.C. Rich guitars that you own, which is your favorite and why?

Of all the guitars that you own, which is your favorite and why?

Thanks. :cool:

77zark77

Reaction score
looks like Kerry King is now Kerry Tsar and his museum located at ЕСПГРАД

Big congrats :yesway:

Erik123

Reaction score
Hey guys... sorry for delay replyes... just very buisy and dont have many times to seat near comp...!

Personally, I liked the Jackson USA Soloist Crackle finish (your practice guitar). It isn't a signature model, but looks awesome.

BTW, it would be crazy if you take a pic with all the guitars standing on it.

Haha.. ok man - one day I will do this picture... maybe even video..)))

I don't speak Russian my friend. Our languages have similarities though, and one of my best friends hails from Siberia, so I can understand a bit of it here and there. :)

Wow - your friend in Siberia... thats cool!

Erik123, can you answer some questions? :wavey:

Of all the B.C. Rich guitars that you own, which is your favorite and why?

Of all the guitars that you own, which is your favorite and why?

Thanks. :cool:

Yeah.. of cause!
From all my BC Rich's I prefer that Kerry's Warlock Red Marble - it is very comfortable shape to play in seat position! It have extremely comfortable 24 3/4 (Les Paul's lenght) neck with 24 frets..! That is just perfect guitar!

From all my guitars I also love Jeff's Hineken and Totenkopf! They are very similar and they are also just perfect!!!!!
And I even not going to sell them never..! )

looks like Kerry King is now Kerry Tsar and his museum located at ЕСПГРАД

Big congrats :yesway:

Ha-ha man...)))))))))) Yeah... it's looks like..)))))

mbardu

Reaction score
Wut...

Seriously Wut...

Most impressive collection I've seen.
Not all to my taste, but dang...
That must be some serious dedication (not even talking $$) chasing all those down!

Big thanks for sharing!!

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
Well, i'm pretty sure i just set off some kind of bandwidth alarm at work, but it was worth it!!! Killer collection!! :metal: :hbang: :metal:

CountFrisky

Formerly Jveeman45
Reaction score
Absolutely AMAZING collection. It was so much fun to look at all of your great guitars. Also excellent quality photos. Thanks man! Rock on.

TauSigmaNova

Guitarist Wannabe.
Reaction score
Оу.. вы говорите по русски???

да. мои родители из СССР.

Hachetjoel

Ibanez whore
Contributor
Reaction score
that is one of the most impressive collections of unique instruments I have ever seen

soliloquy

Reaction score
the first half of the thread i saw tons of metallica, megadeth, and slayer. was going to say i'm disappointed there is no pantera there. then you delivered! dude, that is an awesome collection! most impressive indeed!

curious as to why you dont have any dean dime guitars.

and not an BLS/zakk wylde fan i see?

')