My guitar is buzzing like crazy!!!

metalman_ltd

Reaction score
So a month or so ago I got a viper 417 and recently when I plug it in it is buzzing a lot. when I tilt the guitar forward its stops and when I hold it regularly it goes back to buzzing. Is it my pickups(emgs)? It's bugging me this has prolly been brought up before but I couldn't find it. Thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Sounds like a loose ground joint. Basically you have to resolder your ground connections. Not difficult to do if you have a modicum of soldering experience.

metalman_ltd

Reaction score
Sweet I was hoping it was something easy like that. I got some experience soldering. It's just weird cause it just stared doing that this week.

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
Is it buzzing when you're not touching it then quits when you touch the strings/bridge?? Also with you leaning that also makes me think it could be interference with your pickups..I know if I play my EMG loaded guitar at home it makes noise if I face certain lights or the computer monitor when tracking.

metalman_ltd

Reaction score
Crazy shit any I feel like an idiot Haha but it was my tv thanks mtech I recently moved the room around and the tv wasn't usually next to where I play lucky for me though no real problems

')