My Guitars (work in progress)

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sam MJ

Tries to be helpful
Reaction score
How on earth do you choose what guitar you want to play?! I would just spend hours switching guitars!

devolutionary

No longer 7-less
Reaction score
Yeaaaah... have you seen how many tunings Bulb has been noted to use? I alone need 6+ guitars for all the ones I use, and I only play traditional fat-fingered, fat man rhythm.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
You're really giving me a fuck.

And to everyone asking where a certain guitar is, he said he isn't done.

RuffeDK

Reaction score
mother-of-god.jpg

WiseSplinter

Reaction score
Holy ... you should make a calendar. I'd buy one, "Bulbs Babes Of 2012"

Are the pickups on the strandberg really slanted? maybe its just the angle of the picture but they look straight to me :scratch:

danger5oh

I'm always... hungry
Reaction score
I'm surprised this has only made it to 2 pages so far... fanboys are slacking. Seriously though... that Laguna Seca Jackson is the cat's pajamas. It's perfect.

littledoc

Go meat!
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I'm not impressed with those Jacksons at all. Mainly because they apparently have not figured out how to do a contoured bolt joint, which Ibanez has been doing since the 90s. I mean come on... even the "smaller" heeled Jackson has a huge freaking square heel. I suppose neck throughs are more Jackon's thing, but if I paid four or five grand for a custom shop guitar and it came back with a monstrosity of a bolt joint like that, I'd be pissed.

The mayonnaise... I mean, Mayones guitars are my favorite in the collection though. They all have a very tasteful yet contemporary aesthetic. The Daemoness looks like it has the best upper fret access though.

Also, does Bulb have stock in Walmart from, like, the 60s? Because I've never seen anyone with so many expensive guitars who isn't, I dunno, Steve Vai or Slash.

Latest posts

')