My Guitars (work in progress)

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheKindred

TimeTravel Innovator
Reaction score
So... When are we gonna hang out and borrow each others guitars and stuff?

Soon or....?

Oh.... You're probably busy rocking the fawk out. I'll hit you up later.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Norstorm

Reaction score
Robbing his house.

/starts up google earth

wow.. Watch the humor.. haha..
We don't wanna scare his ass off.. Remember Tosin Abasi just got robbed.
Sad story...

But yes, back to the Bulbs collection:

Very nice indeed! So, Bulb.. What are your thoughts around your collection? Any favorites no matter the song?? Any guitar you tend to pick up more often??

F0rte

Wood Whore
Reaction score
Loving all of the guitars. Such an insane collection.
And it's good to see you sporting blackhawks in that B6.
I look forward to seeing your updates to this thread!

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
I'm really curious about the Holdsworth model. I've wanted one for ages but still haven't bought one. I was talking to Mark about his and he said he uses the stock pickups too, was this used on the album? How would you rate the clarity on the stock pickups? If they're good for this style then I think I'm sold on one.

Thanks for all the pictures Misha, always fun when people show off guitars to eachother. Gets me wanting to play!!

Lagtastic

Five Align
Reaction score
So much blue/maple badassness. Looking forward to seeing some Jackson sparkle action live next month.

bulb

Reaction score
I'm really curious about the Holdsworth model. I've wanted one for ages but still haven't bought one. I was talking to Mark about his and he said he uses the stock pickups too, was this used on the album? How would you rate the clarity on the stock pickups? If they're good for this style then I think I'm sold on one.

Thanks for all the pictures Misha, always fun when people show off guitars to eachother. Gets me wanting to play!!

The stock pickups are aiight, the guitar itself sounds amazing, so i'm sure it would be even better with a pickup swap, but we didn't use this on the album and I don't use it live.
Oh by the way, its the same guitar, i just lent it to Mark for a while haha!

-42-

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
The stock pickups are aiight, the guitar itself sounds amazing, so i'm sure it would be even better with a pickup swap, but we didn't use this on the album and I don't use it live.

That does beg the question, is there any particular reason you bought it? Or just a GAS attack?

Also pretty curious regarding the Black Hawks, how do those compare to the Aftermaths/Cold Sweats that everyone in the neighborhood loves? Better yet, how do they compare to EMGs?

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score

Haha I just asked Mark if you sold it to him or something because of the Guitar Messenger video he did with it. Good to know, thanks for taking the time to answer, I really appreciate it.

-42-: Because Holdsworth is awesome? :) Plus I think Misha's a big fan of him too, since the first video I ever saw of him (years before I got into Periphery) was a Holdsworth cover on YouTube.

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score
Misha all we care about is the Holdsworth

Tell us more, wizard.

Also I remember when you were using that Spector for your early All New Materials vids...

Man, those were the days.

Latest posts

')