My Guitars (work in progress)

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

animalwithin

Reaction score
That Daemoness....incredible!! How you can afford all those is beyond me but what a collection!!

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Hey Misha, sorry I just had one more question about the Fatboy, I'm THIS close to actually buying one now. With it being a hollowbody model is there any issues getting REALLY tight start/stop stuff? To me, in theory, it seems like it would have the same effect as when pickup springs vibrate a lot, something that happens in one of my other guitars. Anything odd about quick stops with that guitar? Thanks again.

bulb

Reaction score
Hey Misha, sorry I just had one more question about the Fatboy, I'm THIS close to actually buying one now. With it being a hollowbody model is there any issues getting REALLY tight start/stop stuff? To me, in theory, it seems like it would have the same effect as when pickup springs vibrate a lot, something that happens in one of my other guitars. Anything odd about quick stops with that guitar? Thanks again.

Well the more hollow the body, the more feedback the guitar tends to suffer, so it won't be as tight in a live context, and might even be unusable depending on how much gain/little gating you use.

in the studio it should be fine though

bulb

Reaction score
That does beg the question, is there any particular reason you bought it? Or just a GAS attack?

I played it at atomic music, which is this local used gear store and absolutely had to have it, so much mojo. Specs don't matter when a guitar hits you just right and puts a huge smile on your face. I wrote so many Periphery riffs/songs on that guitar. Just off the top of my head, it spawned Insomnia, All New Materials and Luck as a Constant.

Francis978

Reaction score
Hey misha, what's a headless guitar like? I've never even seen one in person, and the fan of the frets seem pretty slight, is it even noticeable?

Also, your mayones guitars are gorgeous, I was looking into either then or daemoness for a 7 string, any opinions? Which is a more pricey build
Thanks dude! Seeing you live in Massachusetts!

Reaction score
Jackson "P Logo" Inlay Detail
QlOZu.jpg

that is now the new background on my computer

GRIZ

djentleman
Reaction score
you have some AMAZING guitars there. i absolutely love that daemoness guitar. simply wow is all i can say

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Well the more hollow the body, the more feedback the guitar tends to suffer, so it won't be as tight in a live context, and might even be unusable depending on how much gain/little gating you use.

in the studio it should be fine though

That's what I thought, but because the hollowed out area was COMPLETELY enclosed (unlike say a jazz guitar with f-holes) I figured feedback wouldn't be an issue. Anyways, thanks again, let me know if you ever try it out live and it works for ya.

Latest posts

')