My Guitars (work in progress)

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
has a hot girlfriend, etc..

This is why I have an AxeFX actually. Gear just happens when you've got a hot girlfriend.

7nTnr.png

Edit: Double post, my bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
That's what I thought, but because the hollowed out area was COMPLETELY enclosed (unlike say a jazz guitar with f-holes) I figured feedback wouldn't be an issue. Anyways, thanks again, let me know if you ever try it out live and it works for ya.

I have tried it live, it fed back pretty hard with this low resonating feedback that made the body vibrate, probably won't try that again haha.

bulb

Reaction score
How do you afford all these? Surely its not from Periphery money?

Hard work and saving over a decade, good deals, smart gear trading over the years, endorsements, and last but definitely not least Producing bands.
Periphery doesn't make me shit, the little money Periphery members have is made by working other jobs because it is 2012 and we are stupid enough to try to make a living in the music industry haha.

bulb

Reaction score
Hey misha, what's a headless guitar like? I've never even seen one in person, and the fan of the frets seem pretty slight, is it even noticeable?

Also, your mayones guitars are gorgeous, I was looking into either then or daemoness for a 7 string, any opinions? Which is a more pricey build
Thanks dude! Seeing you live in Massachusetts!

I love that Strandberg! The fan is slight so it doesn't take much getting used to, but you can definitely hear the tonal benefits of the fanned scale. Also it is capable of an absolutely unreal setup as far as low action goes, and sounds incredible.

As far as Daemoness vs Mayones, it comes down to taste, but you are more likely to be able to get a Mayones right now because Daemoness has such a long wait list that I don't even think Dylan is accepting orders at the moment!

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
I would say those Jacksons and Mayones Guitars are my favorites, you got good taste Misha.

Churchie777

Reaction score
Why do people keep insisting to question how bulb affords these? anyways nice collection them bursts are insanely nice

bulb

Reaction score
I have no idea. I feel like it is kind of rude, but at the same time so many people seem to do it that maybe I am the one who is crazy for thinking so...

Mehnike

SS.org Peruser
Reaction score
Why do people keep insisting to question how bulb affords these? anyways nice collection them bursts are insanely nice
they jelly.

But yes excellent taste misha. You inspire my inner guitar whoring man essence.

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
I have no idea. I feel like it is kind of rude, but at the same time so many people seem to do it that maybe I am the one who is crazy for thinking so...

Nope.

It's just because the internet has no sense of privacy. :shrug:

Gorgeous guitars, bout how many of em are you the first owner of? I saw you said you did a lot of gear trading, but I only really know about a couple of the customs, not much else.

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
You know as beautiful as all these are (and they are GORGEOUS) I think my favorite will always be that simple white BRJ. Something about that guitar was just stunning.

Still that Daemoness......god it is so fucking beautiful.

Churchie777

Reaction score

Ill go with rude lol, Have you got/ordered/thought of an Oni build?

cataclysm_child

SS.org UnRegular
Reaction score

I love how people waste money on smoke, drugs, alcohol, take away, restaurants etcetc. and then they can't understand how others can afford their gear, haha.

Trying not to be rude here, but how do you manage to not earn anything on Periphery with 12.000 albums sold the first week? As far as I know you got a pretty good deal with sumerian too? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you haven't spent that much money on recording it either as you do most of that stuff yourself, right?

bulb

Reaction score
I love how people waste money on smoke, drugs, alcohol, take away, restaurants etcetc. and then they can't understand how others can afford their gear, haha.

Trying not to be rude here, but how do you manage to not earn anything on Periphery with 12.000 albums sold the first week? As far as I know you got a pretty good deal with sumerian too? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you haven't spent that much money on recording it either as you do most of that stuff yourself, right?

I will answer this very simply:

Bands gross a lot, net very little. As you get bigger, you need more people on your team to make everything work efficiently, and the margins get smaller. It's just the way it is.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if a KxK will ever make into your collection. These new 7DC guitars are sort of mind blowing. They play pretty nicely too and have super comfy ultra thin necks and bodies. Seems to be the best guitar that's not in this arsenal :lol:

')