My Guitars (work in progress)

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Heroin

I am wombat
Reaction score
excellent collection! I love the holdsworth, the blood red top totally jives with the tele style body.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
To those asking "Why so many guitars?"

1. I always believed there is no such thing as too many guitars. If you have the financial means and space I see no logic as to why you should not. His money, his choice.

2. Having played a lot of guitars sometimes you get in the mood to play certain ones. It is like being hungry, what do you want to eat? A burger, pizza, chicken? Or do you want whiskey, beer, vodka? Sometimes you might want to play guitar, but you want to play a certain one like a PRS or a Jackson or an ESP, Music Man, Ibanez, ect. And on top of that you might want some guitars with different pickups, wood combinations, bridges, ect. so it could go on and on as to why some one has so many guitars

And sometimes you just want the same guitar but in a different finish, just because it looks awesome :lol:

Given To Fly

Reaction score
While bluntly asking how Mischa/Bulb/You can afford these guitars may not be the most tactful question, I think people ask because of the 2 custom shop Jacksons. Your Jackson are not simply Soloists with different tuners, they are truly unique custom guitars and I'm not sure many people have seen that from a major company like Jackson, I know I haven't. Or maybe its simply the color. Either way, forgive any rudeness, it is due to shock...and the fact we all want a Blackmachine. ;) Take a picture of a Squire Strat and everyone will calm down.

Dooky

Reaction score
I would like to add my name to the long list of people loving this thread for it's epicness. This is indeed an awesome collection. Look forward to seeing any future additions!!!

Alpenglow

music and shat
Reaction score
The amount of jealousy I have is unimaginable. The amount of despair I feel when I realize I'm left handed and will never play any of these is even more unimaginable.

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
Damn impressive collection.

Do you have any particular guitars you play more than the others and/or could never bear to part with? I've got a bunch of nice instruments myself but there are definitely a couple that just feel "right" even though they're not necessarily the fanciest ones I own.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
While bluntly asking how Mischa/Bulb/You can afford these guitars may not be the most tactful question, I think people ask because of the 2 custom shop Jacksons.

Pfft, we were asking long before the Jacksons. Oh Mischa Mansoor: a real mensch.

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
That Daemoness Cimmerian 7 STILL blows my mind! I hate to be a jerk, but maybe now that Periphery isn't touring we might get to see more of the collection? I understand the circumstances of course...

RND

Reaction score
The amount of jealousy I have is unimaginable. The amount of despair I feel when I realize I'm left handed and will never play any of these is even more unimaginable.
:ugh::ugh:

Dude... I was just writing something for an english prompt the other day that had a part in it that was almost exactly what you said; I even used the same words: jealousy, unimaginable, despair, realize... The prompt was to write about a day you'd spend with an idol/celebrity, and wrote about Misha xD
This is so weird, man. :eek: (I'm left handed too, in case that wasn't clear already)

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
You didn't think people would say "how do you afford all those" etc. May be a better way to address the question, since what they are almost all saying is
"I love that guy" "how can I get 1/10 of the way there" etc. and those same people asking the question probably are your fans.

People look up to you Misha and that is what "that" question really means.

')