My Ibanez XPT700

• Thread starter avenge the rage
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

avenge the rage

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here are pics pf my Xiphos.

Let me know what you think of it ;-)

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

That sig is real, from the man himself ;-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I had a Xiphos as well. Immense guitars. I didn't have problem with Neck dive either but my 2nd "real" guitar was an NJ Beast so maybe it just seemed like nothing compared to that. Haha.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Nice! I've played a few of them at my local shop and they played nicely.

But, I don't get when people have artists sign their guitars right where their forearm goes... I'd always have them sign the back of the headstock. :2c:

AxeHappy

Reaction score
On A trem guitar, get them to sign the tremolo cover and then get that finished at an automotive centre and that shit will last forever.

avenge the rage

Reaction score
Nice! I've played a few of them at my local shop and they played nicely.

But, I don't get when people have artists sign their guitars right where their forearm goes... I'd always have them sign the back of the headstock. :2c:

I have had it laqured over so its not going anywhere at all ;-)

It sounds very nice, even nicer with my BKP.

sleepy502

Reaction score
My guitarist got the same guitar the other week. For a fucking steal of a price too, $700 or so brand new. With the d'activators it sounds amazing.

Be warned, that bridge is awful.

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
One of those was my first brand new guitar. My main for two years. Got the bridge blocked eventually. Other than that and necktie its amazing. So shreddy

avenge the rage

Reaction score
Hey mate, they are miracle man pick ups, sounds sweeeeet. And honestly mate i love the bridge on it, never goes out of tune. Just needs setting up right.

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
My knife edge got really worn and wouldnt return to zero properly after a while. Other than that, it WAS a good bridge, the neckdive is a pain on this guitar though, anyone here had the strap pins moved? Did it work well?

')