My latest swirl purchase. (56k = hell yeah!)

• Thread starter Ken
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IrfaanSE801

Reaction score
That is the most badass swirl I've seen yet! Put a ZR bridge, ebony board and a 7 string 27" scale neck on that and that's a guitar I'd kill for :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Ken, that's an awesome swirl :yesway:

I had a pair of Roswell Rhoads imports, which are Poplar. It's a very light wood, but sounds really nice. I never tried them against an Alder guitar, and have little experience with them, but it's a nice sounding wood.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
moar lava swirls!

ikindiggit

Demeyes

Reaction score
Thats an awesome swirl. I definitely prefer a darker color scheme like that than some of the more common ones you see around. I'd like to see that when its done with all the hardware on it.

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
Finish this project pronto!!! Chop chop! :lol:

That's a badass swirl. :metal: I agree with everyone that says it looks like lava. If you ever play it live, you have to pretend like it's burning the crap out of you and that you're in immense pain....yet, you overcome it because you're a badass like that. :shred:

Flesh melting guitars ftw!!!

')