My Main player ESP M1 NTB

• Thread starter C-PIG
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

C-PIG

Reaction score
This ESP M1 has quickly become my main player. I have been a hardcore jackson guy for the past 8 years but bought this guitar because of its simple design. It now is a heavily modified ESP M1 neck thru.
HerE are A lisT of the MoDs:::

-Replaced all hardware from black chrome to solid black.
-Replaced gotoh tuners to sperzel locking.
-Replaced stock volume pot with 500K CTS pot.
-Had the neck shaved down from "extra thin U" to "extra thin flat" profile.
-Replaced stock EMG81 to Bare knuckle Ceramic WarPig.

Its now a beast and a shreding dream. The neck is ultra fast and the warpig sounds huge! here are some pics

IMG_1705.jpg
IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg
IMG_1708.jpg

esp6.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Now, THAT is an ESP I would kill for. For some reason I keep thinking all M-1's have tremolos, but I guess it's cause of that damned M-II

mrp5150

Call it.
Reaction score
Definitely a good call getting rid of the black chrome hardware. That stuff is hideous IMO.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice guitar. I also hate black chrome. Good call on the C-Pig as well.

C-PIG

Reaction score
Yea i knew when i bought this guitar that the black chrome would have to go , so i had most of the hardware before i got the guitar. The C-pig was one of about 10 pickups i tried in this guitar, usually i like EMG's but in this guitar it was just to bright and brittle, tried blackouts , dimarzios and tons of duncans , then i went and ordered me a BKP, pure tone. :shred:

C-PIG

Reaction score
Just got a call today from my ESP dealer my custom shop is ready .. WHOOOHOO... sadly though i think this badboy is gonna have to hit the market to pay for my custom... keep a look out in the classifieds.:squint:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
one pickup? one knob? all black? extra-thin neck?

you keep it. :)

Reaction score
Nice guitar!

Its a bit of a coincidence too, i just ordered an ESP M1 that i'm planning on stripping the body of, putting a BareKnuckle Painkiller into, putting Sperzels on, and replacing all the electronics on. This helps give me an idea of what mine will look similar too, thanks!

M1's are some devastatingly sexy guitars! They play like butta too!

Nice score.

C-PIG

Reaction score
Yea thats for sure, my custom shop is based off of this one. Only with a quilt top and wraped in pearl binding throughout, like a sexier version of this badboy ha ha... i wish i could keep her but damn customs are expensiveeeeeeee:wallbash:

C-PIG

Reaction score
I agree, i have been playing emgs for years until i discover BKP. they:hbang: own!!

sworth9411

Banned
Reaction score
wish I hadnt just bought a new gibson.....this is money right here.

noodleplugerine

Reaction score
Yea thats for sure, my custom shop is based off of this one. Only with a quilt top and wraped in pearl binding throughout, like a sexier version of this badboy ha ha... i wish i could keep her but damn customs are expensiveeeeeeee:wallbash:

Pics when you get it!

')