My math-mosh-expiremental core

• Thread starter Alone Dragon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
That was pretty awesome man, that clean part sounds like something Wes Borland would write.

Reaction score
Thanks man! My internet community thinks that the clean part - is the weakest part of the song, so your comment is very pleasant for me! And btw, I like Borland soooo much :)

darbdavys

Reaction score
that is REALLY nice. melikes :)) that's the music I'd like to play, but there are no people here in Lithuania who would like something out of frames :/

if it isn't a secret, what did you use to record it?

and the clean part is really nice, just quite thin. needs some fatness to it, ala Epic Fail by Periphery

EliNoPants

Reaction score
yeah, that doesn't suck at all, i might change the tone on the clean part to be a little more ominous sounding, but still clean, but that's just me

Reaction score
Yeah, I know your feelings man... It's very hard to find someone with similar music interests even in Moscow. I've been searching for drummer all summer, and without any results yet.

I've used this scheme for guitar:

ESP LTD MHB-400 (drop G#) -> preamp ENGL 530 -> soundcard Focusrite Saffire -> Peavey Revalver MKIII (poweramp and cab emulation) -> Karma FX Equalizer

Addictive Drums. Bass... shame to speak about :)

All in Sonar 8 Producer Edition

About the clean part... I think I should re-record it for more deep sound. But honestly I've worked about a week with this song, and now I'm feeling tired of it :)

Reaction score
Thanks people! :)

As u can see I like Ion Dissonance very much and that material was written under the impression of Minus the Herd... but I really hope it isn't look like a plagiarism, I've tried to mix it with my own ideas.

keeper006

I've used Addictive Drums. But honestly I don't like it sound very much. For the next demos it will be Superior Drummer with new Metal Foundry Libraries - thats the thing I can highly recommend (really kickass)!

RawrItsRaptor

Let's Get Invisible
Reaction score
Very excellent! As Dave stated its very Ion Dissonance style. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing to you. The snare might be a little to loud in the mix but, that is an easy fix. I think if you let the notes of the clean section ring out more it won't sound as thin. Maybe add a chorus effect to it too. Probably will sound very interesting. Good work!

Reaction score
Wiz

I'm not really sure man. I've always thought that Sikth use the tune higher, and only the lowest string is the same G#... And so do Architects for example

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
As u can see I like Ion Dissonance very much and that material was written under the impression of Minus the Herd... but I really hope it isn't look like a plagiarism, I've tried to mix it with my own ideas.

nah man, it's cool. it's the same genre as Ion Dissonance but doesn't sound exactly like them.

basically, it sounds enough not like them to be original, but also enough like them to hear their influence on your music :)

Reaction score
nah man, it's cool. it's the same genre as Ion Dissonance but doesn't sound exactly like them.

basically, it sounds enough not like them to be original, but also enough like them to hear their influence on your music :)

So thanks for ur comment man! It is very pleasant for me! I wish I would know how to put the "thanks" mark to the post in this forum :rolleyes:

danenachtrieb

TheGuiltyUnpunished
Reaction score
pretty good dude. i was kinda waiting for blasts or gallops to come in but breakdowns are cool too.

')