My math-mosh-expiremental core

• Thread starter Alone Dragon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
pretty good dude. i was kinda waiting for blasts or gallops to come in but breakdowns are cool too.

Blasts and gallops will be in the next song which I'm writting now :hbang:

Guys, I have the question: should I create such threads only in the "Record Studio" next time? Sorry don't know the rules well enough...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
So thanks for ur comment man! It is very pleasant for me! I wish I would know how to put the "thanks" mark to the post in this forum :rolleyes:

the scales button:
reputation.gif
is what you press to approve or disapprove posts :yesway:

Guys, I have the question: should I create such threads only in the "Record Studio" next time? Sorry don't know the rules well enough...

that would be the appropriate place for this yes :yesway:

zindrome

part time ninja
Reaction score
That was pretty awesome!!
I agree with most others who have said that the clean part needs some oomph
great track!!

Reaction score
you better clear this sucker for downloading on soundclick so i can put it on my mp3 player! :lol:

Sorry man, I don't sure I got u right... English is a foreign language for me, and your sentence is a little bit chaotic :) What did you mean? Are you speaking about clean part of song, or what?

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
That was interesting to listen to. :yesway:

I'm guessing that's the same tuning Sikth use?

Sort of. They tuned to 7-string drop Ab, but without the low Eb between the Ab strings.

Sorry man, I don't sure I got u right... English is a foreign language for me, and your sentence is a little bit chaotic :) What did you mean? Are you speaking about clean part of song, or what?

He's just saying that he hopes you allow downloading of the song on Soundclick so he can put it on his MP3 player.

Reaction score
He's just saying that he hopes you allow downloading of the song on Soundclick so he can put it on his MP3 player.
Thanks for the translation :)

But as I can see the downloading is working, isnt it? Or maybe it is only for owner of the page... Let me see... No, I'm right. Downloading is okay.

')