My modest baritone collection.

• Thread starter Diocide
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Diocide

Reaction score
I've just discovered this place on account of working on my buddies 7 string RG, but I myself am a baritone junkie. I play low and slow, and these are my current baris.

LTD V400B and a LTD EC401B. I've got Wilde Bill Lawrence L500XLs in the bridge of both and one with an L500C in the neck and a Dumarzio PAF Pro in the other.

I really want to get a Fender Baritone to get a little variety.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Diocide

Reaction score
Nice to see you here bro.....nice collection, man. Love me some baritone action, need to snag another one for open B type shizz...

Thanks man. I had a specific 7 string question and I remembered a lot of dudes talking about this forum.

Kyle01

Reaction score
Nice choice of pickups in those. I'm quite fond of Wilde Bill's L500 as well (guitars in my avatar have them).
If you're looking for a Fender style baritone, I highly recommend Warmoth's baritone conversion necks. I put one on my strat, couldn't be happier with it.
20160804_163250_zpsrq8pvwdp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Diocide

Reaction score
Nice choice of pickups in those. I'm quite fond of Wilde Bill's L500 as well (guitars in my avatar have them).
If you're looking for a Fender style baritone, I highly recommend Warmoth's baritone conversion necks. I put one on my strat, couldn't be happier with it.
20160804_163250_zpsrq8pvwdp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm considering doing a wamoth build, which would most definitely be a Baritone neck on a Fender body of some sort.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Man, that is a beautiful collection you've got there, the Viper especially! And as the owner of a Fender Blacktop baritone Telecaster, definitely give a Fender or Fender-style bari a shot, their designs lend themselves well to the scale. Welcome to SS.O! :shred:

Reaction score
Here's the current love of my life, a baritone Skervesen Raptor 7 w/ 27" scale:

SKERVEE_01_zpssak11pdu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's honestly the best-playing and -sounding guitar I've ever owned. Really something else.

Diocide

Reaction score
Man, that is a beautiful collection you've got there, the Viper especially! And as the owner of a Fender Blacktop baritone Telecaster, definitely give a Fender or Fender-style bari a shot, their designs lend themselves well to the scale. Welcome to SS.O! :shred:

Yeah, the tele is definitely on my gas list.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
i think I want a warmoth baritone explorer next. I love my other warmoth baritone though.
2h7ns06.jpg

Diocide

Reaction score
Here's the current love of my life, a baritone Skervesen Raptor 7 w/ 27" scale:

SKERVEE_01_zpssak11pdu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's honestly the best-playing and -sounding guitar I've ever owned. Really something else.

That thing is way too pretty for me, lol. I tend to beat up my stuff, so I don't think I could ever own something like that. I'd feel horrible putting dents and dings on it!

The top and color on it are ridiculously nice though.

')