My mother in law finally moved out so its like all new guitar day

• Thread starter XBIGJIMX
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

XBIGJIMX

Reaction score
Well as you might of remember my mother -in -law moved in and i lost my music room. Finally she has moved out and i get to move back in. The bright side is it was like NGD for everything!!! So to help celebrate I invested in a wall hanger system from Diamond Life. Now I debated for a long while about spending the money for the 2 boards since they are not that complicated to make, but i had the cash so I pulled the trigger. Let me say from front to back the company was a pleasure to deal with constant updates 1day shipping. How is the product you ask? Top freaking notch I highly recommend. Very easy install ( dont even think about mounting this with out screwing into the studs.)

The Fed Ex guy hates me

out of the box

Mounted like a cheerleader on prom night

The collection ( minus 3 in parts and on the bench)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Michael T

Sea Turtles mate
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks great. I really need to invest in one but have a fear of it falling or a hanger breaking.

How solid do you feel the construction is?

XBIGJIMX

Reaction score
Looks great. I really need to invest in one but have a fear of it falling or a hanger breaking.

How solid do you feel the construction is?

Its very heavy duty the main is 3/4" MDF Then they cut the T channel and then slide in the aluminum. when you mount it you are drilling and screwing through the t channel then the MDF, 2 screws per stud. I used 3 1/2 dry wall screws so it is in deep. The one thing the instructions tell you is to make sure you screw the ends in if not that it wear they could break.

But as i hung the guitars it did not move or flex at all i was surprised

JustMac

ss not-so-regular
Reaction score
Lovin dat Jackso, rockin' the avant-garde headstock :hbang:

Are they a new brand on the market? :D

JoshuaVonFlash

SSBRO.org regular
Reaction score
It looks so nice, I want that ESP,Warlock, and Les Paul Custom let me have it :lol:

*EDIT* That Jackson V confuses me four tuners yet I see 6 strings perfectly on the fretboard, care to explain?

XBIGJIMX

Reaction score
Lovin dat Jackso, rockin' the avant-garde headstock :hbang:

Are they a new brand on the market? :D

IT's Jackson's new business plan "they ain't got time for full headstocks!!"

What can I say I am from the south we can't have full headstocks or full mouths of teeth. :lol:

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
Is that green LP a Chinese Gibson copy? If so, I used to have the same one haha. Setup looks great, I really dig that wall hanger. :yesway:

Overtone

Reaction score
that's rad! your story kinda makes me glad I'm single again.

XBIGJIMX

Reaction score
Is that green LP a Chinese Gibson copy? If so, I used to have the same one haha. Setup looks great, I really dig that wall hanger. :yesway:

Dead on !
That and the "ESP" are chinese copies. I figured I'd roll the dice. Other than the pickups being crap they are not bad. Actually the ESP plays really well

muffinbutton

knows the muffin man
Reaction score
IT's Jackson's new business plan "they ain't got time for full headstocks!!"

What can I say I am from the south we can't have full headstocks or full mouths of teeth. :lol:

They ain't got time for all 24 frets either!

Djazzy

Mayones Fetishist
Reaction score
There's something wrong with the headstock on that jackson, but I can't say what it is for sure. :D

Metlupass2

Reaction score
I have slats from them too in my guitar room. The ends of mine got a little damaged during shipping, but nothing horrific. I email them and sent them pictures and they refunded me 50% which was cool.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Dang, I wish I knew about these. I have those single guitar hanger things, but I'm hoarding like the rest of you, so I should really pick up one of these guys.

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
What a great system! Congrats on getting your music room back! :)

')