My new album recorded on Ibanez RG 9

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
I hate to be "that guy", but I speak my mind so here goes.... who is singing??? The pitch is off so much of the time and is way too upfront. It started out sounding so nice with that instrumental piece, then the second song kicked in. Sorry to be a bummer man. Did you actually release this everywhere?, like is it for sale already or did you just put it on Youtube? if it's just on Youtube you still can go and fix it. Lower them vocals a bit and use a pitch correction software like Melodyne, Elastique, etc. Then you can release it in all it's glory.

Rev.

Arthur666

Reaction score
Thanks for your opinion. Unfortunately I'm singing 😀. I ' m not a singer so i can agree with a pitch. It's only on youtube now so i can fix it. What do you think about the music ?

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for your opinion. Unfortunately I'm singing 😀. I ' m not a singer so i can agree with a pitch. It's only on youtube now so i can fix it. What do you think about the music ?

I liked the music but I must admit I didn't listen much further when your vocals kicked in. I skipped and skipped then just stopped. My suggestion stands. Pull it down, pitch correct the vocals and lower them to better sit in the mix and not be so upfront, then reupload it. Your vocals aren't bad, meaning the sound and such, it's just the off pitch and high volume - which accentuates the pitch problems. Fix that and I think you're good man :yesway:

Rev.

')