MY NEW BABY !!!!

• Thread starter SHREDDER
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Naren said:
Thanks, Awakened Sleeper. Here's a pic for those who don't know what a RG1527-GK (Japanese black RG1527) looks like (the pic is from before I put the Blaze Custom in the bridge). Someone asked if anyone had seen the black one. It's my guitar and here it is.

Congrats on the new 1527, SHREDDER. It's a dang good guitar.
Interesting that your's is galaxy black. The one's we got over hear were black pearl. Looks like I was only half right with my previous post!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
Interesting that your's is galaxy black. The one's we got over hear were black pearl. Looks like I was only half right with my previous post!

Looks like it.

I was told that this is the "official" color for Japanese RG-1527s. Didn't know if was called "galaxy black." Looks pretty sweet though, especially when I've got it on. Too bad I can't take a picture of it that way.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
Just checked the Ibanez Japan site, and it is indeed galaxy black.

And further proven by my pictures of my Japanese Ibanez RG1527 in galaxy black. :rolleyes:

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Naren said:
And further proven by my pictures of my Japanese Ibanez RG1527 in galaxy black. :rolleyes:
Erm, yeah... That was a bit dumb of me! :wallbash: Hey, it's been a long hard day at work. Nearly over though.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
Erm, yeah... That was a bit dumb of me! :wallbash: Hey, it's been a long hard day at work. Nearly over though.

Hey, I don't blame you. Everyone makes mistakes. I do all the time. Heh heh. Especially after a hard day at work.

Shaman

Reaction score
Treat her well man!!

It really is a great guitar with the smoothest neck I have ever played! I can say it really plays like butter.

And the sustain is insane, especially for a guitar with locking trem. That was one of the first things I noticed when I picked up the guitar and played it unplugged.

And the trem, I have nothing bad to say about it. Stays in tune very well. You can go months without tuning!( I didn't even have to touch the fine tuners for about 2 months, 'cause it really stays in tune)

And the finish has shown no flaws at all. It seems to be very durable, so I wouldn't worry about that.

The only thing I personally didn't like was the stock bridge PU, but I changed it to a ToneZone so that's solved :)

But yeah, congrats on your guitar! Hope you like as much as I like mine :)

and PS. That Jackson kicks ass too!!

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Was just thinking how awesome this baby looks. So I strapped it on and tried to get a picture of me with it, even though my camera has no timer. I think it turned all right. I think if anybody puts this guitar on, they look like PURE ROCK. Yes, sir.

Attachments

• Eric with guitar1.JPG
    Eric with guitar1.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 26

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Naren said:
Was just thinking how awesome this baby looks. So I strapped it on and tried to get a picture of me with it, even though my camera has no timer. I think it turned all right. I think if anybody puts this guitar on, they look like PURE ROCK. Yes, sir.
Nice guitar! Cool pic. :)

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
hot guitar man.. i too got mine yesterday night :) awesome guitar...truly looks beautiful in real life...

sepsis311

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I always wanted the royal blue rg7620 for years! Then these came out, and i wanted one, but by now i've too many 7's as it is! Sweet axe though, what pups u gunna throw in? If ya wanna wait around, help me drum up hype for a Bill Lawrence L500XL 7 string pup!

')