My New Band

• Thread starter Rayder
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
I like it! Nice job! :yesway:

I wasn't sure about the large spaces at first, but you're thinking vocals on top of this, yes? I especially like the chorus riff, very funky (that's a good thing!).

Looking forward to hearing more!

Rayder

Reaction score
yea man lookin to put vocals in to really seal it up. it does sound sorta long without vocals. perhaps i should shorten it just for the time being, so it doesnt get boring, then extend it a bit when the vocals are added

amonb

Les Paul Fever
Contributor
Reaction score
That's pretty frickin' awesome! How did you get the chopped feel of the guitars in the verse?

Rayder

Reaction score
well... for the moment, i dont have any mics to record so i had to do it in guitar pro. now that ive said that u will probably pick it up in some parts of the song

amonb

Les Paul Fever
Contributor
Reaction score
Gotcha. Sounds awesome dude. I really look forward to the vocals and more tunes!

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I like it. The doom element is one of my favorites, then it segues into some VERY groovy riffing. Damn, to me you sound a lot better than any of your influences that are listed. I would like to hear some John Tardy vocals over this. That would rule. Do yourself a favor and don't cheese this out with anything less than ultimately brutal vocals.

Reaction score
Only impressive if you tracked all the instruments personally. If you did, props! Keep it metal! This one has a robotic groove. I am going to invade Iran using this battle hymn.

')