My new ChrisKult Eschaton 7-string guitar!!!!

• Thread starter Chris Kult
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

clouds

Reaction score
Gorgeous guitar man, definately unique.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kult

Reaction score
they sound nice. how long do they last? do they last as long as stainless? longer than nickel?
They sound awesome. More alive than nickel, but not as bright as stainless. They are supposed to last much longer than nickel as they are much harder. Not quite as hard as stainless. I don`t like nickel anymore because I get tons of grooves due to long practice hours. Plus these look wild! Well worth the money. Thanks for all the nice comments, guys. She is like my baby and I`m the proud new father!!!!:lol:

Chris Kult

Reaction score
Been looking at that gold alloy wire for a project myself, looks to be some great stuff. Also a nice touch with the color scheme of the guitar :yesway:

Also thought about it a bit, and with the scallop there's no danger of the foil rubbing off so that was a really cool idea as well, and must look amazing in person

Or we just get tired of fucking morons writing off flaws as being caused by camera flash :fawk: Anyways my last comment on the negatives of the guitar as I don't want to derail this dude's thread too much :lol:
Yes, the gold foil is also under lots of clearcoat and the scallops are nice and deep so your fingers never even touch the board. No chance of wearing off. Freatboard inlays were not possible because of the scallop. They turned out amazing, but the builder had a hell of a time doing them as the pentagrams are not solid.....they have small spaces simulating over-under overlap.

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking sweet! I approve anyone who tries a completely new finish/look with their guitar, this is definately a unique instrument.

Overtone

Reaction score
Pentagrams AND scarabs? AWESOME!

That is a really beautiful guitar... I wouldn't be able to put it down.

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
fuckin love it man. the body paint threw me for a loop at first glance but it looks really nice. :cheers:

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
VERY nice! Not too big on the control scheme, but everything else looks killer.

Chris Kult

Reaction score
Oh yah....I mentioned i had an EMG Afterburner. For anyone who wants an onboard boost, get one.....these things are friggin awesome!!! Sooo worth the $60 bucks.

BlackStar7

Lord Autumnbottom
Reaction score
That flame is gorgeous. How was the scalloping done? I don't know if I've ever seen another 7 with the whole fretboard done, pretty unique

Chris Kult

Reaction score
The wood is amazing. Much better in person. The scallop was done by hand and is flawless. Nice deep scallop. You never touch the board!

BlackStar7

Lord Autumnbottom
Reaction score
Nice man. Always like to see custom instruments. I wish I had the money/courage to go for one. Congrats!

Chris Kult

Reaction score
I know ive already posted my Eschaton guitar, But i just wanted to say how happy this guitar has made me. I waited for 2 years to pay, and now i have it next to me at all times. It has given a spark to my playing. God bless guys!!!!!

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
:noplease:

Just post this in that thread, dude. Too late now.

:locked:

Chris Kult

Reaction score
I haven't posted on threads in 4 years. My first response was a threat from the mod. Are we human, adults or children?

Latest posts

')