My new custom 7 by Acacia Guitars (koa content)

• Thread starter amarshism
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ACG

AcaciaCustomGuitars
Reaction score
mod edit: your post is a perfect example of what the PM system is for, next time use it instead of bumping a thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

amarshism

Reaction score
Get very jealous!
43b5b289.jpg

amarshism

Reaction score
L-R
My headstock, pat from fit for an autopsy's headstock, my coguitarist toms, and someone I dunno on the far right.

b3e20ba9.jpg

IkarusOnFire

Reaction score
Koa just looks beautiful - no wonder the best pieces are rare and expensive. I think it'll warm up the walnut enough to make rather balanced :) Personally I prefer gold hardware on these warm looking tops - but I think the darker streaks in your koa makes a good match for black hardware.

I'll patiently await your NGD, even if I actually prefer the build threads :)

amarshism

Reaction score
I believe i shall have this in my hands within the week. Ive never heard of a luthier delivering a custom guitar in under a month before?

amarshism

Reaction score
Huzzah
b3d27d38.jpg

Can't wait til it's in my hands. Joe (pictured) and Scott at acacia guitars have made me a wonderful instrument for me! In under a month!

Purelojik

Reaction score
beautiful guitars dude. is ti just me or is the bridge pickup a bit farther away than most guitars?

amarshism

Reaction score
Scott and joe said they'd been demoing pickup placement in their prototypes and this was a happy medium between mid body and too close to the bridge shrillness. He sent us a play through video and they sounded sick as fuck.

')