My new Hellraiser is here!!! (ton of pics inside)

• Thread starter Emperoff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Battle-axe

Reaction score
Thats an awesome axe, congrats! I love the black version! :hbang:

Adding a gain booster and having 1 volume wld be much better, I agree. I wish it came with 1 volume only.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blindvomit

Fierce!!!
Reaction score
Great axe, I have to admit both colors look absolutely stunning, If it was possible I would exchange my Black Cherry for a Black one, but I bet if I would have gotten a Black one in the first place I would be saying the same thing about the Black Cherry lol.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
blindvomit said:
Great axe, I have to admit both colors look absolutely stunning, If it was possible I would exchange my Black Cherry for a Black one, but I bet if I would have gotten a Black one in the first place I would be saying the same thing about the Black Cherry lol.

The black one is absolutely awesome, I wouldn't change for the black cherry, when I look at the guitar, I have to play it, can't resist! :lol: But I'd like to own a black cherry too, as said above, one with a floyd would be great :cool:

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Very nice. I'm partial to black myself, but red is cool, too. Hmm, two volumes eh? You could do some cool pickup switch flicking with that.

I would like to see an Avenger 7 Hellraiser with a Floyd. And an optional case for around a hundred bucks. Maybe even make it available in red.

CHAWLthornacus

7-string bender
Reaction score
here ya go!
motorthings-19.jpg

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
That's one "hell" of a deal. Great guitar. Congratulations. And thanks for the pics.

Reaction score
The black Hllraiser looks so much better on these picks than on the ones online. Because online, you cant see the black binding. Congratz! its the best guitar in the world...ever... :rolleyes:

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the club.
I love mine and once you get used to the neck,
you'll either love it or hate it.
I love it, I find it really comfortable to play.
I can't wait to check out the new version with a floyd.

')