My new house!

• Thread starter s_k_mullins
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The past few months I'd been cruising realty sites, looking at houses online, seeing pics of other people's new houses... And I developed a bad case of HAS (House Acquisition Syndrome)...

So my fiancée and I bought a new house!

image_zps402ae853.jpeg

It's got some pretty awesome specs. A really solid bottom-end with lots of headroom. :lol:

We moved in at the beginning of October, and so far I am loving our new home! it's in a small quiet neighborhood in a rural area, but we are right outside the city, which is convenient for shopping, going to the theater, and visiting the local guitar shops. And it's much closer to the hospital where I work, which takes a half hour off of my commute time.

And I finally have a music room! More pics to come of the interior after we finish some painting.

Also, I am getting married in one week. So expect some pics from the wedding and honeymoon soon, too.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Awesome. Whenever these threads pop up it makes me so depressed to be living in the U.K, haha.

BryGuy

Reaction score
Grats! Have you any photos of the inside? I have a bad case of HAS myself at this very moment and I'm dying to owe a bundle of money to a bank to have a nice home.

')