My new Suhr Modern 7 string

• Thread starter ShredderSepp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the body is some what different than other bodies of that style? It is like....somewhat crooked slightly or like...more surface area on one side...

congrats on that guitar :lol:

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the body is some what different than other bodies of that style? It is like....somewhat crooked slightly or like...more surface area on one side...

congrats on that guitar :lol:

i have noticed that and I swear its unique to the 7 string version of the modern. my 6er doesn't look that lopsided but its also a carve top which might help?

regardless, sexy guitar

Reaction score
i have noticed that and I swear its unique to the 7 string version of the modern. my 6er doesn't look that lopsided but its also a carve top which might help?

regardless, sexy guitar

Really? Do you think it’s different from other modern seven strings? If so, that would be weird because I assume there’s only one shape for the modern seven string.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
Really? Do you think it’s different from other modern seven strings? If so, that would be weird because I assume there’s only one shape for the modern seven string.

no, its all modern 7 strings have this look. The Modern 6 string and the Modern 7 string body don't look the same.

FWIW yours is the sexiest modern 7 I've seen :)

fortisursus

Reaction score
Natural all the way! Kind of wish I could better see the Suhr logo. Gotta show it off. But really amazing guitar.

elq

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
How do you like the neck profile? Do you have a 6-string modern to compare it to?

I just ordered a 7-string modern and am really curious how the neck feels.

Reaction score
It's very easy to play! I prefer it above the Ibanez Universe neck, the other 7 string guitar I own. Unfortunately, I don’t own a Modern 6.

HRC51

Reaction score
I've wanted one of these ever since I saw Andy Wood demo it. Sounded great.

KarlMagnusRobin

Köttbullar är fint..
Reaction score
Damn, sorry for bumping this.. and for my first comment, I forgot that irony doesn't work quite well on the interwebs!

The guitar looks amazing.. I was just expressing my jealousy with saying it was "Ugly"! :D

')