My newest 7 on its way...

• Thread starter sepsis311
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sepsis311

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Definately swapping the pups out, but can't buy them till friday. Hey Eric, expect an order from me!

I need a recommendation, it's a basswood body. I love the Evo7, i have it in my RG7CT, so im scared to try something else. But i love the blaze in my UV and the EmG 707 (i wont route this guitar).

It's between the Blaze, Blaze Custom, or Evo7 in the bridge,

and for the neck, AN7 (also in the CT, and i love it), Tone Zone, or PAF.

What you guys think? By the way, the guitar wasnt made for me. I'm buying it from the guy who bought it from the guy who sent it to LGM.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Corey Smith said:
what did you do, and how did you get the neck?
I believe it used to be a Dino Cazeres custom as I'm sure you've guessed. The original owner bought it (or maybe just the neck...can't remember) on ebay from Dino and had it customized to look like it does now.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
sepsis311 said:
Definately swapping the pups out, but can't buy them till friday. Hey Eric, expect an order from me!

Killer buy, bro! :yesway:

Just so you know, I have 3 EVO7s in stock right now and everything else is on order, should be 1-3 weeks. All you guys went apeshit ordering pups and cleaned me out!! Not that I am complaining :metal:

Jesse

iJesse
Contributor
Reaction score
NO THats a beautiful axe dude. Jeremy does great work Im sure you'll love it

sepsis311

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I can't wait. I was working in Penn Station NY yesterday, and i almost took a train up to boston to pick the guitar up from the seller, haha. I hate waiting for shipping. It's not half as bad as the 6 months i waited once for my dean. It's funny in a way, i've seen this guitar before, on LGM's site. I almost pissed myself cause it was gorgeous. You could imagine what i did when i saw it was for sale.

sepsis311

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Got the guitar! It's amazing! In person, it's more of a deep red. It looks sick. Not only that, but it plays VERY easy. There was absolutely no fret wear, i was shocked. I had also ordered an Evo7 and AN7. The Evo showed up with it so i installed it, and the AN7 is still on its way. Can't wait for practice later! :hbang:

Jesse

iJesse
Contributor
Reaction score
of all the 7's Jremy has done thats my favorite

')