My no.1 guitar is not doing well, need replacement!

• Thread starter Fenceclimber
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fenceclimber

Plays guitar, reads SSO
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm really bummed right now, I was going to adjust the truss rod of my guitar last night and found that the wrench didn't grip the nut. I've never adjusted the truss rod on this guitar before because never needed to.

I took it to my local music store and they said that the nut had indeed been stripped but that it might be fixable. I'll take it to my tech next week but I really feel like I can't be this reliant on one guitar so I'm looking for a backup. Please hear me out, the guitar is basiclly a ESP Horizion knock-off, MIK, its got a huge fat neck and a TOM bridge. A volute and two humbuckers.

I'm looking at non-SLS Schecters and Yamaha revstars currently, what guitars do you recommend with really big necks?

Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kaaka

Reaction score
Both are great options - try them out - the newer Yamaha Revstars are really really good guitars form the 2 of them that i tried.

Bearitone

Reaction score
If you can find a deal on a used Wylde Audio guitar they have fat ass necks.

')