My photos from Musikmesse 2012

• Thread starter Sikor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I dont see why they dont make it a common production model:scratch:

Because some of us actually like bolt-on necks. :)

And it kind of is a common model... Even though most places don't sell them. :wallbash:

But why not just get something like a regular M-II which will have the neck-through design? Then again, I only make use of the volume knob. I never use the tone knob if I have the right pickups. :D

incinerated_guitar

Reaction score
Because some of us actually like bolt-on necks. :)

And it kind of is a common model... Even though most places don't sell them. :wallbash:

But why not just get something like a regular M-II which will have the neck-through design? Then again, I only make use of the volume knob. I never use the tone knob if I have the right pickups. :D

Well I dont have an issue with bolt on, after all, I love ibanez:lol: But I think it may cause more people to buy it if it WERE neck thru. Plus, neck thru is always nice, id love a neck thru caparison or B.R Jr.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Well I dont have an issue with bolt on, after all, I love ibanez:lol: But I think it may cause more people to buy it if it WERE neck thru. Plus, neck thru is always nice, id love a neck thru caparison or B.R Jr.

I don't think they're having problems selling any of the bolt-on KH-2 and KH-602. They;re probably one of their best selling sigs since they have 2 high-profile guitarists that endorse(d) them. Kirk Hammett (obviously) and Richard Kruspe of Rammstein (doesn't use them anymore since he already has 2 sigs now).

And according to Musiciansfriend, one of their best-selling guitars is, in fact, the KH-602. :D

incinerated_guitar

Reaction score
I don't think they're having problems selling any of the bolt-on KH-2 and KH-602. Its probably one of their best selling sigs since they have 2 high-profile guitarists that endorse(d) them. Kirk Hammett (obviously) and Richard Kruspe of Rammstein (doesn't use them anymore since he already has 2 sigs now).

And according to Musiciansfriend, one of their best-selling guitars is, in fact, the KH-602. :D

I think its thanks to all the metallica fan boys out there that love to jam to metallica covers:lol:

')