My RG1527RB!! [High-Res Pics]

• Thread starter ibanez.shredder
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez.shredder

Reaction score
Papa Shank said:
Royal Blue really is an awesome colour, highly advised.

BTW What do you have it tuned to?

Only BEADGBE at the moment with an 11-60 set. But ive been thinking of going to ADADGBE though, probably with an .68 low A. But the current pickups are so muddy it can't even handle B so ill probably have to wait for the EMGs.

BTW Nik what are the Dimarzios in yours and what are they like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
7stringninja said:
The hunt for the RG7420L continues.

Don't bother bro, because if one pops up, i'll be the one getting it, so don't waste your time. :cool:

chris9

Reaction score
ibanez.shredder said:
Awesome!! Can't wait to see it!

Damn that sucks man, Ibanez never considers lefties. Its so unfair :( If theres ever a petition to Ibanez or sumthin for more lefties give me a yell, ill definatly give you guys the vote .

Which ones did you get!!?? Please tell me it was the 81-7 in the bridge and 707 in the neck!! Could you please give me a detailed (lots of info and stuff) on the EMG pickups in your RG1527? I'd be eternally greatfull.

the emg,s are both 707,s they were in the guitar when i bought it.
i love em they are so much cleaner than dimarzios the low b just sings out its not muddy at all i,m just a very happy guy i love it i havn,t stopped playing it since i got it. i have also noticed when i play sweep picking on the neck pickup that also sounds way better too emg,s are just awesome!!!!!! i,m going to put them in my universe next.

ScareRaven

The Golden Raven
Reaction score
Very nice picture! This blue is not so bad, but I have never been fond of blue. And I've always had a great dream of owning a guitar with a dark grey finish. :rolleyes: We'll see... perhaps I can get one of these and get it refinished... It's about damn time that I saved up enough money for a good 7-string.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
IMGP1171.jpg

Man that pic it's sick! i love the 5 pieces necks!

Congratulations! those pics make some justice to that guitar.

Reaction score
Holey-moley! Talk about an old bump! Still, that's a pretty sexy 1527, and a swanky leather couch as well. :D

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Um, you guys are aware this thread was ten months old, right? And the original poster hadn't been online in 9 months?

')