My RG7 Project!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheWreck

Grind Your Mind!
Reaction score
Fuck Yeah!! that body is quiting Florida tomorrow morning and will make is way to Northern Quebec by the end of the week or beginning of next......Can't wait to hold that body and make the finish......

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
the name makes me laugh :lol:

someone saying "helvete" in norway is like someone saying "god dammit!" in america :lol:

it looks great though! :)

TheWreck

Grind Your Mind!
Reaction score
I took the "Helvete" name, from the album title of one of my favorite band, Nasum. I did'nt knew it was use as an expression and meant "God Damnit" lool, but more "coming from the devil"...

As for the pickup ring, it was'nt suppose to have one....but due to a little communication problem there's one now....lol

Jeggs

Reaction score
I took the "Helvete" name, from the album title of one of my favorite band, Nasum. I did'nt knew it was use as an expression and meant "God Damnit" lool, but more "coming from the devil"...

As for the pickup ring, it was'nt suppose to have one....but due to a little communication problem there's one now....lol

Helvete is also the Norwegian word for "Hell" ;)

TheWreck

Grind Your Mind!
Reaction score
Received my replacement body yesterday....but shipping it back this morning...have to get some things fixed...
Even if there's little problem going on the make of this body, I can't say a word against the work and customer serivice offered by Courtney at 2018 Customs and Studio!
Horns Up! to Courtney!

TheWreck

Grind Your Mind!
Reaction score
Neck Pocket was routed a bit small, for a 7321 neck...kind of, and i have a 7620. And the Trem stud hole, she used the studs of her Trem...but they are not the same as mine, seems like ibanez made 2 different type of stud for the same trem...

TheWreck

Grind Your Mind!
Reaction score
Neck is sanded down, headstock reshaped! now it's time to apply some oil.
Tru-Oil or Tung Oil? What are the differences in feel? Input is welcomed!

TheWreck

Grind Your Mind!
Reaction score
I will have some pics and updates once i get my body back....

And I still don't know if I finish my neck with Tung Oil or Tru-Oil, anyone?

')