My S7420 custom project progress report (PIC INSIDE)

• Thread starter daybean
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ruins

Reaction score
looks great ! pickups stick abit way too much out for my taste i would some kind of frame to make it look more even to the level of the fretboard but thats just my opinion
great work man!

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
looks great ! pickups stick abit way too much out for my taste i would some kind of frame to make it look more even to the level of the fretboard but thats just my opinion
great work man!

yeah i need to rout a bit more depth wize, about 1/8" like i said. and :realmad: i dont know why people still dislike like emg so much.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
only because blackouts came out.. and because passives are win :flex: :p

you put a veneer on that?

Varjo

ss.org frenulum
Reaction score
Like it :yesway:

If you want to keep the natural finish, maybe you could bring out some more the natural colors and figures of the veneer top? They aren't that distinctive in the pictures, so if they are nice in real light... never mind. But just as an idea.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah i need to rout a bit more depth wize, about 1/8" like i said. and :realmad: i dont know why people still dislike like emg so much.

its cuz they are all gay and cant deal with the emg's exposing their crappy playing too clearly:fawk:

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
very cool dude, i'd love to put a fancy veneer on my s, you need to lay out a few of the details for us

')