My Sabre Multiscale Ghost 7 Build!

Reaction score
Just to clarify...

The rear cavity rout is far larger than normal because Shreyas is having a Graphtech Ghost Acoustiphonic system installed. This cavity has to fit 2 pots, a 3 way switch, 7 piezo output cables routed down from the ABM saddles, a summing board, a pre-amp and a battery...

Couldn't really get much smaller lol ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Aris_T

Reaction score
Looks great so far!

Can't wait for the updates! Please incude the photos from the Ghost installation process. I always wanted to see how the piezo cables are routed, through the body, to the control cavity.

Ajb667

Reaction score
I'm digging that top wood. Friggin gorgeous O_O

ShreddyESP

Limit Zero
Reaction score
Yeah dudes, the routing size is due to the extra electronics!

Also, small updates:

wiudg3.jpg

Sanded and oiled! Next step is the binding.

ShreddyESP

Limit Zero
Reaction score
That binding is tight! I love the little wenge strip up the body.

That was Chris' idea. I love it too. It's a very thin strip, but it adds so much to the top!

:yesway:

That thing is gorgeous man! I LOVE me some cocobolo!

Me too! Cocobolo is win.

Also, small update from Sabre Guitars:
The body is complete! Chris has been working very hard to have this ready by the time I get to the UK. I can't thank him enough! Anyway, here it is:

2hweaeg.jpg

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
That forearm contour is so cool! There's nothing I love more than body wood showing through the top at the forearm area.

ShreddyESP

Limit Zero
Reaction score
That forearm contour is so cool! There's nothing I love more than body wood showing through the top at the forearm area.

I love the design as well! Glad you like it dude.

Here's an update:

The inlay is done! And i love everything about it. I wanted a representation of the Fibonacci Golden Spiral/Ratio. And what better way to implement this than the Nautilus shell? So i sent Chris a couple of images and he quickly came up with this sketch, which i totally fell in love with. And it turned out much better than i'd hoped. The inlay is a combination with Ebony for the darker areas.

Design:
scclk1.jpg

2ziwjgl.jpg

Set in:
eu31gi.jpg

Sanded down and finished:
2e31w7s.jpg

2evraqp.jpg

Cheers!

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Insane! I mean, I can appreciate a guy that does a fancy inlay by hand, but what you can do with a CNC router is just phenomenal!

bob123

Banned
Reaction score
Holy shit man, thats BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! That inlay is one of the coolest and best I've ever seen mate, nice taste in everything as well!

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Uber classy inlay! The mockup looked a bit odd but with the MOP along with the ebony it looks amazing.

ShreddyESP

Limit Zero
Reaction score
Insane! I mean, I can appreciate a guy that does a fancy inlay by hand, but what you can do with a CNC router is just phenomenal!

:yesway: Chris is definitely one of the best!

That's one of the coolest inlays I've seen... :yesway:

Glad you like it man! I love the way it has turned out.

Holy shit man, thats BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! That inlay is one of the coolest and best I've ever seen mate, nice taste in everything as well!

Thanks bob! I'm glad you're a fan of the specs. I wasn't sure if people would like it, but i sure do!

Uber classy inlay! The mockup looked a bit odd but with the MOP along with the ebony it looks amazing.

Yeah, Chris told me that it would be a combination of pearl and ebony when he sent me that mockup but i didn't expect something this good!

bob123

Banned
Reaction score
Who cares if people dont like it! Its your custom guitar, as long as you love it, everyone else can eat a bag of dicks as far as this is concerned haha.

That said, its a very classy combo man. Some gold hardware and you're just ... all set!

edit: If you put chrome on here... this is my response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLRTVYgEq4

hahaha

vent187

Reaction score
I had no idea how you'd top that Daemoness with your next Guitar purchase. But HOTDAAYMMM! That's the best guitar I've ever seen. That contour, that inlay, the wood choices. Congrats, man! Can't wait to see the finished product.

')